• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Northern lights strategy

A wannabee driver loves "Moyota Prius" from the brochures.

There is an add bonus of driving tutorials along with the car.

He buys the car accepting (USING HIS NEWBORN TO TAKE 2 INSTALLMENTS, AN EXCEPTION MADE ONLY FOR HIM)the fact that there are no returns especially after the 20-30 hours of personal tutorials.

He scans the staff the manuals etc.

He takes the tutorials.

The he go with the car in the real city and finds out that he is able to guide only a donkey,lol

jackass2.jpg

He smashes the car because he thought that such a modern car will drive its self alone.

He hasn't understood that market is dynamic and we must adapt and learn everyday.

So the car is all around smashed, broken lights etc.

maserati_wideweb__470x315,0.jpg

After a while the Moyota representative calls him from real and honest interest
to check how he is doing , to offer him new info etc.

So the smarty client finds the opportunitry to start a smarty blackmail.

Either you give me back half the money I paid you when euro had 1.52, lol, in dollars or I will go to post a negative review for you and your car,

The toyota representative probs and finds out that the real problem is narrow studing, not real understanding of the market, undisciplined and the usual staff a new driver suffers.

So he offers extra help at no charge.

The smarty driver doesn't change his opinion.

You either give me 1000 $ dollars or I will ruin your reputation

060919_care_to_rephrase.gif

Now you have both sides.

So the honest post you read above is the product of a blackmail failed-like his short lived failed career as a pro trader-driver.

Stupid_Cellphone_Driver.jpg

Bravo Mike feel proud of your self, you ruined me.lol.

Sorry that I wasn't able to guide you in the correct way , I am taking the burden of my side.None is perfect.Thats why I offered extra no charge help.

You better handle your character issues before you try something new.

bully.jpg

Now you are free to draw your own conclusions

B

Last edited:
Real Review continues...

The problem with me taking the car to the city was that I in fact was driving a donkey thinking that its a car and that very well summarizes "YOUR COURSE". I was trying to find the steering wheels on the car, but all I found was a$$ ears. I was trying to find the brake, but all I found that the a$$ wasn't moving to begin with. After crashing I was trying to find the exhaust pipe, but all I found was a$$ poop!

20-30 hours of personal tutorials .... LOL .... When was the last time you looked at our conversation? In the 20-30 hours of tutorials all you could say to me was OBEY THE DUMB COLOR! Again, that is not my idea of teaching. All you could do was give orders and be disrespectful to your students. I know of
other students who are tired of your disrespectful BS. I really hope they find this tread and venture an opinion.

Yes, I didn't understand market dynamics and that's because its not part of your "so-called" course and now you know what we say...Opinions are like farts and everyone has got one AND SO ARE COURSES.

The manuals you talk about don't say anything about your software or system. You stole some manuals from Ford and threw it together to call it a manual for Toyota without realizing that the cars are of different makes. want to venture a guess on why Ford has so many re-calls?

Sure, you contacted me twice by yourself (Bravo Teacher!) during the entire 5 months where I was supposed to be a student and you were supposed to be a teacher/mentor. The one time was to ask for a referral and the second time was after 4 months to ask how I was doing. If you think you did me a favor by contacting me once to ask how I was doing in 4months and you call that teaching then you are utterly mistaken. Is that how you were taught in school? Being a teacher/mentor take much much much more time and effort than that and till you don't understand it, you will fail in this teaching business.

I made my thoughts very clear in my original review about your "course". It is not worth what you charge (not even half) and that charge is outrageous. My
intention was to simply try to get something back while leaving you with more than what I thought your course is worth and the only reason I had to put it
that way is because you IGNORED my question multiple times in the chat. Sure, in a way it might be called Blackmail, but others who have been in my position with other courses will understand the intent. A true blackmail would be one where I would have asked for all my money back!

You offered extra help...huh? For someone who can't teach how can you help?

It is obvious that you did not fully read or understand my review just like you don't understand how to teach or how to help ANYONE. If I wanted to ruin your reputation I would have attacked your disrespectful character and non-existing teaching habits as I am doing now...With the reason being that you called me a blackmailer...

I am extremely proud of myself for having brought light to how this course is taught and what this software is all about. Somebody had to wake up and say it and I am proud that I was the first and I am CERTAIN that I won't be the last.

My character is just fine and I certainly don't need advise from guys like you who live in their own fantasy world. I have refrained from calling you a robber or a cheat and the only reason for that is that I still truly believe that YOU BELIEVE that your course is hands-down the best thing out there...LOL! How ironically pathetic is that?

You need to get a reality check and it will come in due time when others will agree with me...It is only a matter of time. You will see!

Now, lets get on to summarize your "course" and you tell me what else you have done for your students as part of the course:

1. You give out software to maintain one's PC (The only good part of the course).

2. You give out your so-called financial library. By the way, I found the link(s) on Indo-investasi from where you downloaded the stuff. When I unzip that
file it creates exactly the same folder structure and files in it. So MR. TEACHER you didn't even bother to pick a few good ones or filter any stuff out, but it certainly gives the students a good impression.

3. So you threw 40-50 books at me, didn't tell me what to concentrate on and I was supposed to learn market dynamics from it? Really Mr teacher? Is that how you were taught your ABCs or math in school? Did the teachers throw calculus books at you and then tell you to go learn how to add and subtract? Can you see where I am going with this? Or does it still not process in your brain?

4. Now your so-called strategy of taking trades during Frankfurt open is well known and found for FREE in other forums. So there's nothing new there. Your
software does not help to take trades during that period...You keep telling people to OBEY the trend color, but the problem is that your trend color running on micro timeframes changes color way too many times.

5. Now, at the real time (Frankfurt open trading) in the chat, you don't tell if you took a trade or why you didn't take a trade. Why is that?

6. Nor can you articulate your thoughts on the current market dynamics. You find a blurb from someone on the Internet and post it in the chat. That's
cheating buddy and its not my character you should be worried about given that your course is a hoch-poch of stolen stuff from all over the Internet.

7. No one in the group except one or two people use your software and that too is in conjunction with other stuff that they developed themselves after having lost tons of money trading your system in the market...they had to come-up with something....Why is it that you (Mr mentor/teacher) allowed your student to lose so much money under your supervision. Don't you think its your responsibility to keep an eye on your student's account especially when you are their teacher and an Introducing Broker (IB) for them and they are losing money left and right (80k) or were you just happy to see the IB fees roll in with the big lot sized scalping trades?

8. When trades go your way then its your software and the following of the color that gets credit and when trades don't go your way then its my GUT feel. Hmmm...So your software and teaching methodologies are never wrong, are they?

9. Your hedging strategy apparently stopped working...because the Central bank intervenes in the currency too much? HELLO...If your strategy does not take into account that central banks intervene (especially the SNB and BOJ) then please stop coming up with strategies. Its not me who does not understand market dynamics, but rather you who does not realize that central banks will intervene and a Forex trader has to be prepared for it.

10. What exactly are you charging the money for? Stolen software, stolen books, or stolen strategies? or is it for the 20hours of your personal time? Do you really think you can teach someone how to trade Forex in 20 hours? Just shows what you know about teaching and mentoring!

So anyone reading the course summary above, do you think its worth 1470 Euros? I thought not...You will be told that he wants the full money because he wants you fully committed, yet you won't find that same committment from him although in his head he thinks he's helping you! It is ironically sad!

Again, no one has to believe a word I say...I did my duty to warn you all...If you decide to go for it, make sure you know how to back-out. You know what
happened with the Toyota cars lately, don't you? Make sure your accelerator and brake pads don't get stuck!!! :)

Thank you very much for you critic Mike.

People I have taught are making money already so I don't have to prove anything else.

You first article I gave you to read was the 5 steps of becoming a trader were you knew that 90% of wannabe traders fail.

You belong in the specific category.

In the end everything is all about character and you don't have what it takes.

So you came up with the blackmail to cover your personal failure.

Good luck with you life.

Thank you very much for you critic Mike.

People I have taught are making money already so I don't have to prove anything else.

You first article I gave you to read was the 5 steps of becoming a trader were you knew that 90% of wannabe traders fail.

You belong in the specific category.

In the end everything is all about character and you don't have what it takes.

So you came up with the blackmail to cover your personal failure.

Good luck with you life.
LOL!
Again, if it was a true blackmail then I would have asked for all the money back. Everyone who has been in my position will surely understand my intent there.

You keep talking about character...I suggest you stare in the mirror and ask yourself the same question. Does stealing from others and selling it, the mark of a good character?

Anyway, this conversation will not go anywhere just like our chats. Only time will prove if you are right or if I am right and who has a better character.

Only a matter of time...You will see....

Good Luck to you as well and I sincerely hope that over time you will change your teaching methodologies and come-up with an "Original" course!

Good Bye and Good Riddance! (did it make you happy to eject me out of your black hats group on Skype? I sure hope so....I hate to see anyone disappointed....LOL!)

I wasn't happy to ban you and remove you and I didn't in your first post.

But you continue to not respect your word of honor and insist to sell me a a non publishing bad review for 1000 $ so what else I must say than no interesting to buy.

You have just managed to post your failure and your character flaws.

He who spits against the wind spits on his self.

"Τα εν οίκω μη εν δήμω"

None wants to have dealings with people that doesn't honor their word of honor or the "pantalons" they wearing and attempting to blackmail for money on clear cut terms.

Terms was clear cut from the beginning plus that you are starting a very difficult task were 9 people out of 10 fail.

Keep on doing this and life will reward you .

This the last post you will get, my time is much more valuable to carry on on this .

bye Mike, all the best

Last edited:
Challenge

LOL!
Blackmail, whitemail, brownmail, yellowmail, snailmail....call it whatever you want. Makes no difference...I was simply trying to recoup my losses when the truth came out and it was your ignorance of the question in the chats that forced me to take that approach. Again, people who have been cheated in the past will surely understand my action and I wasn't even asking for a full refund. I was very willing to give you a fair share (50% - more than what its worth) and let me keep the rest, but I know Internet Marketers won't go for it...They will do anything to make a buck and keep a buck!

Terms were clear, but expectations were not! You lay down red carpets in terms of your system and your course and your group, but that red carpet is red for a reason. It is stained with the blood of people like me who truly 'earned' their money making a living rather than the approach of taking advantage of others by selling them stuff that is freely available and BS their way out of everything! Now people like that (you) should not even be allowed to say the words like 'word of honor'. Just doesn't sound right!

Did linuxtroll from ForexFactory charge you money back in 2007 for giving out his system? What makes you think that you can add a color as an indicator to the bottom of the screen and call it your system and charge ridiculous amounts of money for it?

Did the guy from Babypips charge you money when you decided to steal his entire site and put it up in greek (at the isotimia[dot]info site) and then take credit for providing the free education (I hope you took his permission)? You didn't even bother to change the left side menu or the text. Copy, google translate, and post and call it your own and look good in front of everyone.

What goes around comes around...That's Karma! This cheating business will surely come back to bite you.

In fact, tell you what...I will put my money where my mouth is....

Here's my challenge (if Felix or the moderators are willing to help):
I will show Felix or one of his moderators everything I got from you and show them our chat in Skype where you spent all your personal time with me trying to teach me stuff. Lets have them judge what this is. There are 4 possible outcomes:

1. Best - Your course is hands down the best course in the world for Forex learning and is worth 1470 Euro and more.
2. Good - You have taken the time to come up with something original and while the course may not be worth 1470 euro's its worth something - say half price.
3. Ok - Your course is not worth anything.
4. Horrible/Scam - Not only is your course not worth anything, it is a scam.

If they come back with
#1 - Then I will reply back to this thread (give you a 5 star rating) and apologize to you in that post and pay you an extra $100.00 for all your trouble.
#2 - Then I will reply back to this thread (give you a 3 star rating) and apologize, but pay no money.
#3 - Then you will reply back to this thread, apologize to me in your post and pay me what I have been asking for $1000.00
#4 - Then you will reply back to this thread, apologize to me in your post, give me a full refund, and will let the moderators put your course in the SCAM category.

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Are the moderators willing to help?

Now, I am sure you are saying why the heck must I (as in me) pay only $100 when you are being asked to pay $1000 or $2000. The rationale is very simple.

First, I have already blown my money on something that I don't is worth it. So there's really no point in giving you more, but I am willing to spend a $100 just to put some money where my mouth is. On the other hand, you are sitting on my money (which is your gain and my loss) so it would make sense for you to put up a bigger bet.

Secondly, I have nothing to sell or gain from this so I am simply risking a $100.00 for the sake of it. You on the other hand have a full course you sell for 1470 euros so you have a bigger stake in this.

Thirdly, I am not a trader making a $1000 each day and I have a new born who is now 9months old ($1000 will buy me a lot of diapers). You on the other hand have only your dog to worry about and you are a profession trader making a ton of money each day and has the ability to sell this crappy course for a lot of money.

Thus it makes sense to me that I should only risk $100 and you should risk $1000. If you are willing to accept the challenge and post back and we shall see if Felix or the moderators are willing to help settle this once and for all!

mikeforex, please will you conact me

Hello mikeforex, I was pleased to have read your review for Northern Lights Strategy. And I find myself in agreement with you about this. I am not a customer of NLS but I do understand your experience that you have shared with us, I think it is synonymous with most systems on sale. Thus I very rarely find myself actually purchasing any forex item and nothing at all that claims to make one money. I do understand that in order to be successful the user needs to understand market dynamics and I think that no course can be a substitute for experience in charting or live trading.

I am writing this post in hope that you will contact me. I have some questions for you regarding the method and would like to talk about some other forex related topic at the same time if possible. Please contact me as I see no way to contact you. I really appreciate it.

If you do decide to contact me in the off chance that you read my post then I would be happy to help you with the trading method. I trade in a simular style as this method potrays in its screenshots. I don't need to be a customer to understand the weaknesses and strengths of this system design. I myself know all very well and hope that if you still want to try to get something out of the loss from purchasing it you could make a turnaround with a little help from me. I don't claim to be a pro by any means but I think it could only help.

All too often I see people on here make posts never to return, it is a great shame. I feel these forums would be far better if it had regular members posting and discussing on a wealth of different forex topics.

For the time being it seems FPA is only a place to come to when in trouble to post about their heard dealings.

This is a part from the inner circle black hat chat.Specially dedicated for some people listen only kalimera,lol

December 17 ,2010

now i lieave sl in my entry and go for shopping and whatever comes
[17/12/2010 1:25:35 μμ] haris papageorgiou says: now i can realize my faults
[17/12/2010 1:25:43 μμ] haris papageorgiou says: this chat
[17/12/2010 1:25:49 μμ] haris papageorgiou says: helps so much
[17/12/2010 2:42:39 μμ] Basil-kodikos says: em
[17/12/2010 2:42:52 μμ] Basil-kodikos says: just cam from shoping and found 56 pips

Merry Christmas and profitable new year

Basil

Kdikos and NL

Hello,

I am one of the first students of “Northern Lights”
I would like to say the following

The successful trader , in my opinion, must have the following
1. EXPERIENCE
2. SPESIFIC TRADING PLAN
3. SUITABLE TOOLS TO TRADE THE PLAN
4. KNOWLEDGE OF FOREX MARKET
5. A GOOD LEVEL OF CHARTING AND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
6. BASE FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
7. SUITABLE TRADING ROOM (it is a business as you know)

I am a scalper .My trades lasts from seconds to minutes. I don’t like to stay in the market
for a long time. The nature of forex market do not permit to a small player like us to stay in the market for a long…except if someone trade mini lots…But mini lots mean mini money and we want big money
So…there is not any better tool for scalping than NORTHERN LIHGTS.
The combination of NL+NINJA+MB trading is simply lethal. With those tools Scalping becames a fun game. In addition to this Basil will offer you a total education about forex except Northern Lights
Conlusion : It worth much more than it costs

PS : NL is a Ferrari. A good drive will enjoy the journey in high performance enviroment
A bad driver will crash in the first turn.
Basil will teach you how to drive the Ferrari
The rest are up to you

Thank you
Antonis Nikou ( brig.nikou@gmail.com ) feel comfortable to contact me

----The art of war is taken by surpise and the fast action (Sun Zu)

Good evening.

I would like to say my experience with Basil and forexraiders.com after 1 year of education.

I found Northern Lights Strategy forexraiders.com after a friend of mine who plays Forex suggested as the final solution.

Basil stand by me and offered his guidance for more than a year now. He saved me years of frustration and jumpstarted my career in trading.

I can't understand why the friend Mike above has so much empathy for Basil, he is definitely wrong about him and I suspecting maybe someone is paying him to ruin Basil' work.

We have covered many aspects with Basil.

I have learned metatrader and ninjatrader platforms as playing piano thanks to him.

Learned the underlying story for EA's and strategies and he pushed me to start learning C#.

Learned the secret corridors to professional traders and insiders secrets and tips known only to the elite 5%.

Learned about the role of the fundamentals and how to be prepared every day for them.

Learned risk management and money management and learned the hard way how to use the fantastic abilities of ninjatrader with his custom made ATMs.

Today while my account grows I have established an ongoing relation with Basil from were I have a steady flow of insiders information, daily setups in different styles of trading such as scalping ,intraday and position trading.

I am willing to testify about all these in skype or email. So don't hesitate to pm or email me.

Basil have influence my knowledge path in a very positive way and I strongly recommend his private tutorials and his Northern Lights Scalping software.

Back