• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss northfinance.com

General discussions of a financial company
O Yes

I have had the great misfortune of dealing with Northfinance.com. They had no problems accepting several deposits from me but once I tried to withdraw money, I was told I was using the wrong password on their withdrawals webpage. After several tries with my password, I was told that they had provided me with a special password to enable me to withdraw funds when I first registered with them (A barefaced spongebob squarepants lie) and then I was told I would have to go through a detailed verification process to prove who I was before I would be able to withdraw any money.
After lots of wrangling, I got tired of it all. (I would still be waking up in a cold sweat about it at nights if I wasnt too annoyed to bother)

Last edited:
I have had the great misfortune of dealing with Northfinance.com. They had no problems accepting several deposits from me but once I tried to withdraw money, I was told I was using the wrong password on their withdrawals webpage. After several tries with my password, I was told that they had provided me with a special password to enable me to withdraw funds when I first registered with them (A barefaced spongebob squarepants lie) and then I was told I would have to go through a detailed verification process to prove who I was before I would be able to withdraw any money.
After lots of wrangling, I got tired of it all. (I would still be waking up in a cold sweat about it at nights if I wasnt too annoyed to bother)

Hello, i had a similar experience, i tried loging in to my account, and noticed that my user name and password had been changed, i sent several emails to them and was asked to provide several details so my password can be reset.

After which i login to my account to find out that the balance of over $4000 has been cleared out with no explanation what so ever.

Right now i sick of sending emails, and do not know what else to do.

Please if anybody has experience with this kind of issue, kindly post here.

They will rob you blind during news trading

I used NF for approximately 8 months. I never had trouble with my wire transfers being credited or with their customer service. I did a lot of news trading and was making a killing playing 1 lot. I started playing 5 and 8 lots during news announcements and they stop hunted me out of $8000. I would set up pending trades going both ways about 12 pips from the current rate. They stop hunted me on the primary direction and canceled my other order. At first I thought it was just dumb luck. Then I opened a new demo account with them and found that they were not only stop hunting me but they were also spread raping me. :shocked:

Back