Nostrobank

Pharaoh

Colonel
1. Any broker calling itself a bank should have a banking license.

2. It claims to be in the Marshal Islands. That's about as unregulated as you can get.

3. They've currently gotten a 1 star client review and a 0 star fake from an attempted self-review from their real office in Israel:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13437/nostrobank-forex-brokers

My advice would be to wait and see if they get any real regulation and stop being unethical enough to leave fake reviews. Even then, I wouldn't go with them until they also get a banking license or change their name.

downtrend

Sergeant
I have seen this name somewhere and it was some kind of HYIP thing giving daily percentage on clients investments. I did not pay attention because such websites often take money of investors, pay to few and then run away with all capital.

EURUSD

Sergeant Major
I have seen this name somewhere and it was some kind of HYIP thing giving daily percentage on clients investments. I did not pay attention because such websites often take money of investors, pay to few and then run away with all capital.
If company working as HYIP, I will sure sooner or later will turn to become scamm, and might will better waiting some review, because if there are some member already giving good review might will giving good review and still good

keveinss

Recruit
This is a big scam! they took 5000 from me and dont want to give back! big scam dont work with them! Arnold big scammer! dont listen to him!

keveinss

Recruit
If company working as HYIP, I will sure sooner or later will turn to become scamm, and might will better waiting some review, because if there are some member already giving good review might will giving good review and still good
Arnold from nostrobank is a scammer!

ALEXANDS

Private, 1st Class
The name nostro bank itself is misleading. At the first look, I thought it was some private banking system and if it is not regulated brokerage firm it is certainly not worth my hard earned money.