• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Nostrobank

1. Any broker calling itself a bank should have a banking license.

2. It claims to be in the Marshal Islands. That's about as unregulated as you can get.

3. They've currently gotten a 1 star client review and a 0 star fake from an attempted self-review from their real office in Israel:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13437/nostrobank-forex-brokers

My advice would be to wait and see if they get any real regulation and stop being unethical enough to leave fake reviews. Even then, I wouldn't go with them until they also get a banking license or change their name.

I have seen this name somewhere and it was some kind of HYIP thing giving daily percentage on clients investments. I did not pay attention because such websites often take money of investors, pay to few and then run away with all capital.

I have seen this name somewhere and it was some kind of HYIP thing giving daily percentage on clients investments. I did not pay attention because such websites often take money of investors, pay to few and then run away with all capital.
If company working as HYIP, I will sure sooner or later will turn to become scamm, and might will better waiting some review, because if there are some member already giving good review might will giving good review and still good

This is a big scam! they took 5000 from me and dont want to give back! big scam dont work with them! Arnold big scammer! dont listen to him!

If company working as HYIP, I will sure sooner or later will turn to become scamm, and might will better waiting some review, because if there are some member already giving good review might will giving good review and still good
Arnold from nostrobank is a scammer!

The name nostro bank itself is misleading. At the first look, I thought it was some private banking system and if it is not regulated brokerage firm it is certainly not worth my hard earned money.

Back