• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Not able to withdraw - wealthsailing forex limited

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Sir / Madam,

Your e-Report has been submitted
Acknowledgement of Receipt
RE: Report Cyber Crime
e-Report Number: ERC2204302032021

Thank you for report online at the e-Report Centre of Hong Kong Police Force. It will be handled by or forwarded to a suitable unit for further processing. Please be patient and keep the e-Report Number for your enquiry.

You may contact our Responsible Office at e-report-crm-info-crb@police.gov.hk for enquiry. Thank you very much!

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Time/Date of Submission of e-Report: 2022-04-30 02:48:12
e-Report Centre
Hong Kong Police Force
I was scammed about the same time too. Right before then, they were called GYD and used MT4. The signals were amazing, but I could not withdraw even after sending the commission...twice...since my first attempt got lost on the blockchain. I've lost about $20k. Did you ever hear back from the Hong Kong police? Any attempt to get your money back (that's not from a "recovery" scam)?

I was scammed about the same time too. Right before then, they were called GYD and used MT4. The signals were amazing, but I could not withdraw even after sending the commission...twice...since my first attempt got lost on the blockchain. I've lost about $20k. Did you ever hear back from the Hong Kong police? Any attempt to get your money back (that's not from a "recovery" scam)?
I have not recovered my loss...HK police stated mot in their territory. The other recoveries required a deposit with no guarantees

All of the trades you made on MT were 100% fake as the charts, graphs, prices, even the account balances are manipulated on MT by scammers. Metaquotes, makes MT, is also responsible for your loss as this allow this fraud to exist on their platform. Apple recently banned MT from their play store!. IF you need assistance of where to report please let us know. These scams are called Pig Butchering, more details below.

Back