NOT GUILTY PER REGULATOR Case# 2015-004 | psunardi vs icmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ICMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo AsstMod! I think this one deserves a formal invitation as soon as you have a chance.

I got an email from Sung saying that at least some posts in the forums were from complaints already covered under the Australian Financial Ombudsman. Did you file a case there? If so, can you please post the outcome?

I have submitted my case to ASIC couple month ago and has been handled by a special team . I 'm waiting for the results. i will post the outcome once asic reply me

Send a polite note to ASIC asking when you can expect to hear more about your case.

i send polite note to asic, and they told me my case unlikely have a personality benefit to me as ASIC aims to take regulatory action in response to a potential breach of the Australian financial services laws.

Yo AsstMod,

Maybe tell Sung that if Psunardi's case hasn't been ruled on by ASIC, then there's not a lot of reason for the FPA to not go ahead with a Traders Court case.

I've invited Sung to chose between a 3 way email discussion, having access to the case while it's still private, or by addressing the issue in the Scam Alerts thread.

ok thanks , i think the best solution is filter,pending or remove all icmarkets 5 star positive reviews, until mr sung agree to join the threat in scam folder.Because i see icmarkets strategy is only write fake 5 star reviews to eliminating negative reviews. they always denay to join the treath.

Back