NOT GUILTY PER REGULATOR Case# 2015-004 | psunardi vs icmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ICMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok thanks , i think the best solution is filter,pending or remove all icmarkets 5 star positive reviews, until mr sung agree to join the threat in scam folder.Because i see icmarkets strategy is only write fake 5 star reviews to eliminating negative reviews. they always denay to join the treath.

Reviews for ICMarkets will continue to be screened identically to the reviews for other forex companies.

Even companies with a Scam Finding sometimes have a few happy clients. It is possible to slip a few fakes past the screening, but most wholesale review spamming campaigns are detected very quickly.

I've invited Sung to chose between a 3 way email discussion, having access to the case while it's still private, or by addressing the issue in the Scam Alerts thread.

Sung has not replied to me by email. I also see no new posts from him in Scam Alerts. This is going to Open Cases now.

yes , mr sung never interested to join FPA thread in scam alert . Please open cases as soon as possible . thanks

There is something very wrong with ICMarkets since late 2014 as that's when I started noticing some subtle manipulation of my trading accounts with them.
I thought mysterious sudden appearance of trades (which left me scratching my head over when I open that trade), and price going way and above what's recorded on all time frames and, of course, my latest sudden death of my trading account without any margin call & forced closures of largest losing positions.

I now believe that ICMarkets has become a rouge broker and that all existing clients better withdraw their money before it's too late.

From 2009 they are regulated in Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), licence number 335692.
Is there a way to make a case from those visual evidences? Could you make a video recording, letting the charts run side by side with the same timeframe open over time? Are the 2 instances of the broker using different liquidity providers? (ECN? - and therefore getting different prices?)
Looks guilty but ....

everyone know MetaQuotes offer this plug-in to retail forex broker. why don't you use ctrader? broker can't manipulate ctrader.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is not wise to be trading full lots with such small balances; may be difficult dispute that margin call not due to price spikes.

I think it is not wise to be trading full lots with such small balances; may be difficult dispute that margin call not due to price spikes.

If so, where's the ICMarkets representative in all of this? If it were a simple case of a little bit of slippage, that would be very easy for a broker to show.

I'm voting guilty.

Lately ICMarkets obviously does not bother with any complaints and is guilty as charged in absence.

The broker seems to be hitting Arab Traders....the U.A.E (in Dubai) in particular.....and any Arab Traders here at the FPA should take the initiative to post this case at any Arabic sites to warn Traders of this impeding scam broker.

i'm voting guilty too. ic markets too much scam on mt4. but after i changed to ctrader, ic markets can't manipulate my price anymore haha.

Back