NOT GUILTY PER REGULATOR Case# 2015-004 | psunardi vs icmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ICMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Australian FOS published a version of the decision with the identifying information removed...

https://forms.fos.org.au/DapWeb/CaseFiles/FOSSIC/404928.pdf

I've read the decision. It is firmly in favor of IC Markets. Based on this, I am overuling the vote and marking this thread as Not Guilty-Per Regulator.

Since FPA overruling the vote to not quilty verdict , i thinks FPA moderator must also remove this header "January-February 2015: A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets." to fully support icmarkets .and let's them write 5 star fake reviews to continous misleading customer
Note : I dont know what kind of regulator they are ??
1.when i send all my very important evidence including VPS ip address windows username and password to regulator . they send all my information ,windows username and password to icm and lets icm log in to my vps .is it fair ??? the funniest thing is they agree time zone is not important , it is legal for broker have a 2 different time zone .LOL

The Australian FOS published a version of the decision with the identifying information removed...

https://forms.fos.org.au/DapWeb/CaseFiles/FOSSIC/404928.pdf

I've read the decision. It is firmly in favor of IC Markets. Based on this, I am overuling the vote and marking this thread as Not Guilty-Per Regulator.

I personally don't see any connection between this case and an issue of reviews. I haven't yet seen a regulator try to involve itself in ruling on which reviews are and are not fake. If one ever did, I think AsstModerator would be publishing the apologies the regulator would be forced to give him for wasting his time.

Looks to me like the ruling does explain the time zones issue very clearly. If there's still any doubt, it shouldn't be hard to find some traders at the FPA with accounts running in each servier to verify that when all the candles are adjusted to GMT, they will be the same.

The only thing I'm mystified about is the remaining dispute over how many trades were involved. Surely the access level the regulator had would have enabled it to confirm the exact number of trades. The fact that they left this on the table is truly bizarre.

if you read all the evidence that I have proposed to the regulator , you will clearly see that the regulator were always on the icm side , although icm submitted fake & edited evidence to regulator .
All my solid evidence include vps data , screen capture 2 different price & timezone, bla bla , they don t want to invetigate it , LOL

if you read the all the 5 star reviews , you 'll see that all the reviews were written by the same person ....

if you read the all the 5 star reviews , you 'll see that all the reviews were written by the same person ....

There's something we firmly agree on. I do see a very odd pattern in ICM's recent reviews. It looks like someone is paying freelancers around the world to praise their customer service and providing pre-written reviews.

Back