Not refund my fund - 10trading

athula

Private, 1st Class
I, was started by online Trading just for new experience 17 th 0f may 2018 with (10trading.com ) the broker name Tyler ogrody he is email address here ( tyler ogrody@10trading.com ) I deposit $250 first day 17may2108 since that day time time I deposit total amount $3750 I refund $1250 my balance was $2500 until last week one day Tyler maked me trading that time I lost $120 then my balance was $2199.92 I request my email Tyler (tyler ogrody@10trading.com ) to refund my fund before due date of credit card then he said big big lies he said that he can't make refund your reign (UAE ) law of in UK unless if you deposit $250 and he said that he will make fast refund he talked with he's manager he will make refund through their VIP trading clients from NZD/USD he told me log in your account and follow my instructions first he told me click trade enter forex and deposit one million then cancel then again enter( invest ) half million then cancel enter 10,0000 then cancel again 25,000 how ever finally he said I will naked through your credit card insufficient transaction just tell me the opt number first he maked $2000 in was rejected I knew it will be reject because not enough fund then he requested$1000 that is rejected the he requested $250 it was fund but I know still no enough fund it was exceed my limit around $130 then he said o,,,my god,,, how come I said I deposit some fund for my medicine when I go to the Hospital I have to use fir my medicine then he said ok quickly ,, make a $751 it was rejected then he said you can see how fast I make your refund from last friday until today he never responds then I mailed their website (support@10trading.com) no responds this morning I sent a complaint through their website (complaints@10trading.com) with documents no responds I strongly believe they are scammers

since 3 weeks I,m bothering to refund my fund I lost except $2500 + bank late payments and exceeding charges and interest about $250 minimum

I, was started by online Trading just for new experience 17 th 0f may 2018 with (10trading.com ) the broker name Tyler ogrody he is email address here ( tyler ogrody@10trading.com ) I deposit $250 first day 17may2108 since that day time time I deposit total amount $3750 I refund $1250 my balance was $2500 until last week one day Tyler maked me trading that time I lost $120 then my balance was $2199.92 I request my email Tyler (tyler ogrody@10trading.com ) to refund my fund before due date of credit card then he said big big lies he said that he can't make refund your reign (UAE ) law of in UK unless if you deposit $250 and he said that he will make fast refund he talked with he's manager he will make refund through their VIP trading clients from NZD/USD he told me log in your account and follow my instructions first he told me click trade enter forex and deposit one million then cancel then again enter( invest ) half million then cancel enter 10,0000 then cancel again 25,000 how ever finally he said I will naked through your credit card insufficient transaction just tell me the opt number first he maked $2000 in was rejected I knew it will be reject because not enough fund then he requested$1000 that is rejected the he requested $250 it was fund but I know still no enough fund it was exceed my limit around $130 then he said o,,,my god,,, how come I said I deposit some fund for my medicine when I go to the Hospital I have to use fir my medicine then he said ok quickly ,, make a $751 it was rejected then he said you can see how fast I make your refund from last friday until today he never responds then I mailed their website (support@10trading.com) no responds this morning I sent a complaint through their website (complaints@10trading.com) with documents no responds I strongly believe they are scammers
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.10trading.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14208/10trading-forex-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/10Trading-124569924792790/

https://twitter.com/10trading/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLOOQQTUhZFiw1_iYMOIzFw

https://www.linkedin.com/company/18162515/

Dear all ,
be very careful before you Trading with 10trading.com they are real thieves who I know the person Tyler and paul william stay away them they will stealing in very tricky way your money without mercy even you die without food they will get your money stay a way from 10trading,com

Dear all ,
be very careful before you Trading with 10trading.com they are real thieves who I know the person Tyler and paul william stay away them they will stealing in very tricky way your money without mercy even you die without food they will get your money stay a way from 10trading,com
I have suggested steps in your other thread t get their attention on your issue.

10trading.com account manager Tyler o.grady was call me (08/08/2018) since last 3 days he had requested me he said that he need to refund my fund but now they already change their trading name as a (marketrading.co ) because of that my account inactivate to activate deposit $2175 then he said '' then automatically your balance will be double it will refund to you he was forcing me he was threatened me he said if you not agree that means your refusing your fund I cannot do anything " the number he was call here 44 2036 95 8734 / 44 203954 6352

I,,m a victim of 10trading.com 3 days a go 10trading account manager Tyler o.grady was call me he was keep calling since 2 , 3 weeks he was call me 27 of July regarding my refund he said that he will refund $1750 but he owed me at least $2000 but however he did not refund any then he was call me last week , he said he will refund $2175 but now 10trading.com already change their trading name my balance is 0 now to be reactivate my account deposit $2175 then automatically I will refund double, after long discussion I refused to deposit I knew he is big lire he had lies as much as he can he tried to get money again please do not invest any money 10trading.com or their new name meraketrading.co they are big scammers

Back