• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NOT Resolved - CiTrades

I am having an issue with a company
Hi I'm new to this website, I was contacted by Henry Yorke from the above who informed me if I deposited my money by the next day I could profit up to £600.00 on the non farm payroll trade, I deposited £3000 on the basis that I would follow auto trading binary system who recommended CiTrades, He advised that he would contact me to give me my access account to the binary system so that I could make my own level of trades (I wanted to start with £25 per trade) I never rcvd access to this and to my horror they started trading my account starting at £80 per trade up to 20 trades per day, He added £600 to my account which I now find was a bonus even though I had an E-Mail confirning this was a profit trade, Called and mailed many times to speak to him to stop trades which took 48 hours and more money spent, Live chat stated trades would be stopped and I attempted to withdraw my initial deposit £3000 which Martha from accounts said was OK but the mailed and stated his could not be done as I had to trade 30x the bonus. My account was locked for 3 days at a balance of £3600, For 2 days they traded from £3600 down to £2500 and the day I finally got into my account after them saying there was a technical problem I find that the remaining £2500 has now been traded at 3 long trades one of £900 and 2 at £800 leaving me a balance of £3.81. When questioned they said the did not make the trades and I have this in written confirmation along with many other mails, Is there anything I can do as I did not sign up for this and bonuses were never mentioned, I cannot get in touch with anyone there and have sent reasonable mail requests to resolve this. Thanks for your time and I hope someone can help or advise me. George

George - it looks like you are a UK resident since you are using GBP currency You need to complain to the UK Gambling commission as Trppl S. Ltd dba CiTrades is not registered with him to contract UK residents.
Gambling Commission
Victoria Square House
Victoria Square
Birmingham
B2 4BP
Fax: +44 121 230 6720

Email: info@gamblingcommission.gov.uk

Telephone: +44 121 230 6666

Long story but in short this is what Jason From auto trading binary did to my account before I got Citrades to stop trading on my account. We had gotten into an argument because I had been requesting a cancellation to my account for 2 weeks because they kept delaying any activation. He actually hung up on me when I asked for him he said that "Jason was not in , can I take a message?" He also had me on hold for 57 min on another call. Im in the process of getting legal council but have been very sick and dealing with Drs. Anyway after I got off the phone finally demanding all my money returned, stating that the account had not been activated so it didn't matter, within moments this is what they did to my account. Take a look at the file and time frame and frequency, with in less then 2 hours they blew out over 25% of my account. If I didn't catch it I would have been destroyed. Leonardo the head of Compliance has told me that they were wrong and he would get my funds back to me. He has now balked with me as well. Im going to expose these guys for what they are as best as I can. I will give full detail after this post. I have all the emails, and I recorded almost all the phone calls. I also have a Lawyer in Texas that I may use for internet monetary fraud. I have all the trades , Im only missing about 4.

Attachments

• page 3 _6.png
    page 3 _6.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 1
The FCA regulates real trading in the UK. The UK Gambling Commission regulates Binary Options.

Chimmy, make sure your lawyer reads up on some of the other threads about Citrades at the FPA.

George - it looks like you are a UK resident since you are using GBP currency You need to complain to the UK Gambling commission as Trppl S. Ltd dba CiTrades is not registered with him to contract UK residents.
Gambling Commission
Victoria Square House
Victoria Square
Birmingham
B2 4BP

Long story but in short this is what Jason From auto trading binary did to my account before I got Citrades to stop trading on my account. We had gotten into an argument because I had been requesting a cancellation to my account for 2 weeks because they kept delaying any activation. He actually hung up on me when I asked for him he said that "Jason was not in , can I take a message?" He also had me on hold for 57 min on another call. Im in the process of getting legal council but have been very sick and dealing with Drs. Anyway after I got off the phone finally demanding all my money returned, stating that the account had not been activated so it didn't matter, within moments this is what they did to my account. Take a look at the file and time frame and frequency, with in less then 2 hours they blew out over 25% of my account. If I didn't catch it I would have been destroyed. Leonardo the head of Compliance has told me that they were wrong and he would get my funds back to me. He has now balked with me as well. Im going to expose these guys for what they are as best as I can. I will give full detail after this post. I have all the emails, and I recorded almost all the phone calls. I also have a Lawyer in Texas that I may use for internet monetary fraud. I have all the trades , Im only missing about 4.

Hi thanks for the advice, I feel that I am getting nowhere but will not let this lie, I will fight this with everything that I have.

Thanks

George

Gambling Commission
Victoria Square House
Victoria Square
Birmingham
B2 4BP

Sure sounds confusing, calling a bank for chargeback…. hum ? HOWEVER when they receive a Formal
Letter, which might end up in a court room….thing’s might look different.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm

just for an example, this involves a Luxembourg friend, aston markets/ForexTradition scam, his bank is a french bank
as you know, these crook's never existed, no régulations nada....
Even Under those conditions, the british Ombudsman may provide some Help
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Begum, Fatima <Fatima.Begum@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>
Date: 2015-06-08 10:33 GMT+02:00
Subject: Your complaint about (Our ref: xx )
To: " xxxxx

Dear Mr xxxxx
Thank you for your email and the supporting documents.
Please fully complete the attached form and return back to me at your earliest convenience. Once I have received this form I will also write to your bank regarding your complaint.
Yours sincerely,
Fatima Begum| Consumer Consultant | Financial Ombudsman Service
(020 3487 4970 l fax 020 3487 4971
*Fatima.Begum@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
+Exchange Tower, 1 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR

Explanations from an regulated/authorized Payment service provider firm.

At the end of the video, he says 540 days for no service, 120 days in case of fraud, don’t really
know myself, which is to be considered, but for sure the FCA knows.
Very possible as well the PSP involved, is NOT even authorized.

Back