• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NOT Resolved - CiTrades

I am having an issue with a company

George Spencer

Private
Hi I'm new to this website, I was contacted by Henry Yorke from the above who informed me if I deposited my money by the next day I could profit up to £600.00 on the non farm payroll trade, I deposited £3000 on the basis that I would follow auto trading binary system who recommended CiTrades, He advised that he would contact me to give me my access account to the binary system so that I could make my own level of trades (I wanted to start with £25 per trade) I never rcvd access to this and to my horror they started trading my account starting at £80 per trade up to 20 trades per day, He added £600 to my account which I now find was a bonus even though I had an E-Mail confirning this was a profit trade, Called and mailed many times to speak to him to stop trades which took 48 hours and more money spent, Live chat stated trades would be stopped and I attempted to withdraw my initial deposit £3000 which Martha from accounts said was OK but the mailed and stated his could not be done as I had to trade 30x the bonus. My account was locked for 3 days at a balance of £3600, For 2 days they traded from £3600 down to £2500 and the day I finally got into my account after them saying there was a technical problem I find that the remaining £2500 has now been traded at 3 long trades one of £900 and 2 at £800 leaving me a balance of £3.81. When questioned they said the did not make the trades and I have this in written confirmation along with many other mails, Is there anything I can do as I did not sign up for this and bonuses were never mentioned, I cannot get in touch with anyone there and have sent reasonable mail requests to resolve this. Thanks for your time and I hope someone can help or advise me. George

Sorry to inform you bro , But you are not going to getting your money from this scam website, I already have a thread running on this, This is a scam broker or company what ever you say. They are in business just to steal money, they do this trick with all the people, Either you take the bonus or not, the money is locked for 6 months which they say though i have not got my money since 8 months now also i did not take any bonus. If you deposited via Credit card or bank , charge back as soon as possible or you will NOT get a single penny.

Was your initial deposit by credit card?

If so, quickly gather up screenshots of everything (do NOT delay, there are deadlines). Then call your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Tell them all the details. Carefully explain that the services a broker is supposed to offer include deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Ask if a chargeback on your deposit can be done based on failure to provide a service.

Come back and let everyone know what the bank says.

Reactions: FM1
Apologies as I am new to this I wasn't sure what forum to post on, It's unbelievable that a Company can get away with this, I have already spoken to the Card fraud dept of my Bank but unfortunately there is nothing they can do, I am also filing a report with the fraud squad in the hope that others may not fall into this trap, Thanks for your reply much appreciated.

Reactions: FM1
eConsumer doesn't write back. They keep the information on file so that it remains available to regulators and law enforcement officers.

If you are in the UK, you can also file with Action Fraud.

eConsumer doesn't write back. They keep the information on file so that it remains available to regulators and law enforcement officers.

If you are in the UK, you can also file with Action Fraud.

Thank you for the information, I have also filed with Action Fraud so fingers crossed we will get something back on this. I'm still so angry about this company :mad:

See if you can find out what bank is on the other end of the credit card transaction (ask your bank). File a complaint there too.

See if you can find out what bank is on the other end of the credit card transaction (ask your bank). File a complaint there too.

Thank you I will do that, I also mailed them yesterday to see if they would like to comment on the thread surprise surprise no reply, I have also filed with UK Consumer services in the UK the more organisations I can involve the better I think, Do you know the background of this company or can anyone advise ? many thanks

Back