NOT RESOLVED - MaxOptions SCAM

sapientia5

Recruit
Stay away from Max Options!!

Max Options lures you in by suggesting $250 for a starter account. They then show you to trade using live signals with your $250. The method for this is quite easy but returns ZERO profits and the $250 starts to erode away. During this time a "Senior Account Manager" called Adam Leon provides you with a business portfolio with ridiculous returns on investment. His style is convincing and for the uninitiated who are led to believe that they are going to make a mountain of money he slowly convinces you that the best way to make amazing returns is to accept the various levels of the business portfolio, the entry level being $5000. He does this by giving you a sense of urgency that the market is about to turn and by giving you completely speculative facts and figures and by saying that right now is a major opportunity to make big money . I gave in to $3000 after he told me that Max Options will balance the shortfall of $2000. The next day I tried logging on to my Max Options account to find that I could not log on at all. I have not heard from Max Options since. Bye bye to $3250. The whole setup is such an elaborate and convincing con. STAY AWAY!!

1. How did you deposit?

2. Send an invitation through email and chat to MaxOptions to join this thread

I have been with Max options now for about 3 months and started off with $3000. I knew I would not make a million overnight so I have been patient with the small amount that I have put in and slowly been making it grow over the past few months. Together with my account manager and his recommendations we have made about 3 thousand per month. I am still sticking with it as I believe I am doing well and can grow the small amount I have with a little bit of patience.

The post I wrote on Apr 4, 2015 is true and correct. The post I wrote on June 12, 2015 was fabricated after "Adam Leon" blackmailed me so I didn't lose what little money I had left in the Max Options trading account. Needless to say, I eventually lost it all... over $7000. For the record, I didn't lose it because there "are risks involved in trading". Any one who tells you that is full of ****. If a real broker invests money for you then generally they would calculate a degree of risk into any trade they enter, whether it is for you, another client or even for themselves. If Maxoptions strategies actually worked then I would have seen some at least a small profit, you would think, eh? I lost all that money because Max Options is running a fake trading platform. Don't believe me? You think its not possible?? Stay away from Max Options because they prey on suckers like you and me. Someone who thinks they are going to make a few quick dollars. The only people who are making a few quick dollars are the people who designed Max Options. It is more intricate than you think...

Back