November in Review - Includes Never Before Seen Photos of FPA Secret Technology

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
November was quite a month. I need 2 more weeks to get caught up.

First, the FPA has been at war against companies that don't want you to read the truth for over 4 years now. They keep launching denial of service attacks. The site now has world class protection, but they still managed to knock us offline for a few hours during November. This month, they also send out fake spam messages pretending to be from the FPA. Most people were bright enough to be able to tell that those were faked. Anyone who complained to their internet service provider would have been shown how to see the obviously faked headers.

Original article about Denial of Service attacks in 2008

Recent fake spam attack article

The most likely suspects for the current wave of assaults are brokers that have had an FPA scam finding for an extended period. They steal money from clients and pay criminal hackers to try to keep the FPA from warning people.

In other scam news, UFX got an FPA Scam Finding. Since then, they've gotten in touch with me and say they'll fix the issues. I'm waiting to see if they follow through or not. Until then, the scam finding stands.

FPA Scam Finding article against UFX Markets

Please remember. If you think you've been scammed, the first step is to contact the company, explain the situation, and see if it can be fixed. If that fails, the next steps are to leave a 1 star review and open a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Scam Alerts Folder

Performance Testing is now putting time limits on demo accounts for EAs. Next week, all demos that have been running 52 weeks or more on Novemeber 1st are being shut down. Around New Years, all that have been running 16 weeks or more are being shut down. Starting in January, demos won't be allowed to run more than 16 weeks. The only exception is where there is a live account running in parallel with the demo account.

Details of new demo limits are in the last post

Next week I hope to add some more rules about restarts after failed tests. Once I have everything in one place, I'll try to reorganize the Performance Testing rules.

List of all FPA Performance Tests

I forgot to mention something last month. In October, the FPA's reviews passed 3000 sites listed. There are some exciting plans for upgrades and enhancements for reviews on the table for next year.

FPA Reviews

During November, there was a meeting of FPA employees at Felix's place. The projects planned for 2013 are astounding. Almost everything on the website will be upgraded and a many more features will be added.

I can't give you too many details yet. I can tell you that the programmers are already busy and will be busier.

And now, the part you've been waiting for. Photos of FPA Secret Technology.

On the last day of the meeting some of us went into town while others stayed behind to prepare dinner. Then something went terribly wrong with traffic. We got back 2 hours late. The food had become ... dry, ... very dry. It also got crunchy. It got so dry and crunchy that our hard-working chefs renamed the dining room Le Crunchylicious, home of Desert Dry Meals.

crunchylicious1.jpg

crunchylicious2.jpg

Too bad Felix didn't have hockey sticks. We could have used the hamburger buns as pucks. The food really was that dry, but tasted OK. We spent the whole meal laughing our asses off. :D

We all can use this Secret Technology for Good now... Dry and Crunchy food... Le Crunchylicious will be now Known everywhere there's not even this kind of food at all...!!!
Thank you guys and Felix for this Magnificiente sharing.
PS. We need now to find the Secret Recipe for a Moisturizing (and Delicious, of course) Dipping Salsa...!!!
Off to the kitchen...!!! ;)
Is that avocado and mushrooms on the burger? You know what guys??? Im drooling now.... (Seriously..!) :p

thanks for doing this great job for all the traders in this community.

this is a dessert or an desert meal ??

anyway - i hope you enjoyed it.

kind regards to all

What I appreciate from you guys are - there is a time to laugh and enjoy too.

This is the best website ever, no, it must be "EVER"

Regards

John from Durban

Keep up the good work there guys. Forex is a hard enough row to hoe without the scammers and bad broker on top of all that. I sure appreciate your work. Have a great day.

Let's look at the positive site: You have opened a new window in the food industry!

Le Crunchylicious!
Home delivery worldwide!;)

Back