NRG Binary - Another Binary Options Scam Broker

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
NRG Binary
Another Binary Options Scam Broker

NRG Binary got a suspiciously high number of complaints at the FPA. At first, the company's representative, Lance Graham, stepped in and managed to fix some of the complaints. Later on, his role seemed to shift to delaying clients as long as possible. Finally, he and everyone else at the company stopped responding to invitations to join the discussions about NRGBinary at the FPA.

FPA members Helipilot139, A7MED0, and hSamra all reported serious issues with the NRGBinary.

Helipilot139's account manager seemed capable of making large profits, but regularly lost a lot of money and needed more cash to save the account every time Helipilot139 tried to make a withdrawal. He finally ended up with over $2 million in his account, but NRGBinary.com wouldn't let him withdraw any of it.

A7MED0,'s money got tied up in bonus terms. NRG Binary wouldn't let him have either his deposit or profit. Instead they sent an agreement trying to get him to deposit even more money so that he could withdraw later. Depositing more money should never be required to get your existing deposit or profits out.

A7MED0 spent some time checking the web. He posted evidence showing that NRGBinary.com was related to TitanTrade.com and NordexTrading.com

hSamra had an account manager who was consistently profitable making only a few trades per week. When the amount of money reached a previously agreed threshold for him to start withdrawing profits, a large number of losing trades were entered in just a few minutes. This wiped out his account.

All 3 Traders Court cases against NRGBinary.com ended in Guilty Verdicts.

The FPA now considers NRGBinary.com and all related companies and websites to be scams. Related companies include TitanTrade.com and NordexTrading.com. If you become aware of any evidence showing other companies are related to these, please post the details in this thread.

If anyone else is having an issue withdrawing funds from NRG Binary or related companies, please CLICK HERE and carefully follow all of the instructions.

The FPA recommends any US victims contact the CFTC and UK victims contact Action Fraud. Victims around the world can file reports with www.econsumer.gov

FPA Scam Finding Against NRGBinary

Helipilot139's original complaint against NRGBinary.com

Helipilot139's Traders Court case against NRG Binary

A7MED0's original complaint against NRGBinary.com

A7MED0's Traders Court case against NRG Binary

hSamra's original complaint against NRGBinary.com

hSamra's Traders Court case against NRG Binary

FPA Review Page for NRGBinary

There is another issue I want everyone to be aware of...

A7MED0 got an unsolicited call from a company offering to help him recover the money lost with NRG. He gave the company too much information and it appears that they tried to take money from his credit card without his permission. A legitimate company wanting to assist a scam victim is unlikely to call and ask for credit card information during the initial discussion.

If you get a call like this, don't give out any private information and ask for the company's website and other contact information. Then post about it here at the FPA. This will let your fellow FPA members help you check and see if the company seems to be legitimate or not.

1. I am happy to see finally the NRG scam finding. I hope this will hurt them so bad they will shut down eventually.

2. About sharing your information with people you meet in FPA (or in any other forum)- I suggest anyone to be cautious with their information and to not share even your private email or even your full name.

I have an update...

Edward Norton of Giambrone Law tells me his firm is looking into taking action against NRG Binary. Be aware that they do charge up front fees. Depending on how many NRG Binary clients get involved, these fees could end up being relatively small.

If you are interested, visit GiambroneLaw.com. You can use the contact link there or you can email Edward directly at edward.norton (at) giambronelaw.com

Giambrone was charged and fine sra.org.uk/sra/news/press/successful-prosecution-registered-european-lawyers.page

Giambrone was charged and fine sra.org.uk/sra/news/press/successful-prosecution-registered-european-lawyers.page

BIG DEAL ! 2013 property issue failure, has nothing to do with the Israeli BO/FX Crime Organization

Just a brief look on that link….
http://www.financemagnates.com/bina...t-class-action-against-lbinary-and-nrgbinary/
MoneyNetInt Ltd..........Who are these Guys again , kind of remind me of AlgoCharge

Directors
Leon David Isaacs
2009-05-25 present
English • Manager • director

Yishay Moshe Trif
2005-01-11 present
Israeli • Director • director

Raphael Yehudah Golan
2004-12-21 present
British • Company Director • director

Oh great, this time its indeed an FCA authorized regulated Firm, been allowed to Launder Fraudulent Funds around the Globe........nothing NEW !

I'm just glad some steps are finally being taken to deal with some of these scam brokerages. One on one suits might help some people (and cost others even more), but a successful class action suit could do some real financial damage - and expose all sorts of information which police and regulators will find very interesting.

I'm just glad some steps are finally being taken to deal with some of these scam brokerages. One on one suits might help some people (and cost others even more), but a successful class action suit could do some real financial damage - and expose all sorts of information which police and regulators will find very interesting.
YES BUT NOT BY THIS COMPANY DID YOU READ ABOUT THEM

It's going to take more than a citation for billing errors to make me give up on the only major law firm to go up against some of the worst brokers in the industry.

If you know a perfect law firm with a perfect record which can take on these brokers, why not ask them to step up and try?

Back