NRG Binary Problems

Hamid Mirza

Recruit
Like scores of other victims, I too am cursing the moment I fell for the misleading sales propaganda, false promises, lies and dishonesty of this scam outfit.
I am now simply trying to free myself from their clutches, i.e. withdraw what is left and close my account.
All attempts, so far, have been futile. My messages have fallen on deaf ears, on-line chats fruitless, telephone calls unanswered, withdrawal requests cancelled without rhyme or reason and there appears to be no one within NRG to turn to for help or heed.
And yet, ironically, this organisation claims to be client friendly and assures that clients’ funds are “safe”.
I’d say: nothing could be further from the truth.
To cut a very long and frustrating story short, I am demanding payment of the balance as it stood at my most recent request for withdrawal.
A malicious debit transaction was posted to my account (AFTER I withdrew my authority to trade on my behalf), reducing my account balance to HALF. This is obviously unauthorised, illegal and fraudulent.
No record exists of any trades executed in my trading history against which the aforementioned debit was posted.
I have full evidence of the sequence of events in the form of emails, chat logs as well as screen shots.
Can anyone help, please??

Please go ahead and leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here at the FPA. Post some of the evidence here too.

Then invite Lance Graham to address this thread.

As soon as he's ignored you for a few days, go ahead atd file an FPA Traders Court case.

Back