NRG Binary Question

noiss

Recruit
Hi Guys, my name is Marcelo I`m from Brasil. I started to trade at banc de binary but I dindn`t have any help in there, so I lost almost all my money. I start to use a bot and after that I met NRG binary from this bot. I met two brasilian guys who I talked with them several times by skype and they speak portuguese with a perfect accent. They are brasilians ! They told me that they help brasilian people but there are a lot of Arabian people working and they aren`t honest but I`m a luck guy to trade with them(Brasilian brokers).
I`m working with them for 6 months and until now I made $3750 deposit and $2000,00 cash withdrawal and I have $6791,00 in my account. They support me all the time and looks like good knowledge trading. He even explained me several strategies that he use in meta trader by skype, no complaims. The question is, they are asking me to deposit more money in order to make more money and be in VIP trades with are made with insurance etc... I called them several times as well and I was very well attended. Should I make more deposit? tks guys

i think you have posted in the wrong section, but just an opinion, and i do not know if this broker, pls try to withdraw you money first, better if its in batches, like try half of the amount first, then the other half, i dont understand why you should be depositing more when you are making profit already, atleast you have some thing to hold on to. pls do let us know how things go on after that, greed can be a killer so pls be careful.

Hi Guys, my name is Marcelo I`m from Brasil. I started to trade at banc de binary but I dindn`t have any help in there, so I lost almost all my money. I start to use a bot and after that I met NRG binary from this bot. I met two brasilian guys who I talked with them several times by skype and they speak portuguese with a perfect accent. They are brasilians ! They told me that they help brasilian people but there are a lot of Arabian people working and they aren`t honest but I`m a luck guy to trade with them(Brasilian brokers).
I`m working with them for 6 months and until now I made $3750 deposit and $2000,00 cash withdrawal and I have $6791,00 in my account. They support me all the time and looks like good knowledge trading. He even explained me several strategies that he use in meta trader by skype, no complaims. The question is, they are asking me to deposit more money in order to make more money and be in VIP trades with are made with insurance etc... I called them several times as well and I was very well attended. Should I make more deposit? tks guys

No. Now withdraw all your money from there. All binary brokers are SCAM. They left you win some money just to drag you deposit more and more.

Understand that Binary system work like if you win the broker loose, if broker win you loose. There's no other option in between.

You can conclude that no binary broker or even any company or person will like to loose in order to make you win and happy!

Great that you came here at the right moment. Many come after being scammed.

Simple suggestion - try to withdraw all of YOUR money and see what happens. Make sure to report back here.

I don`t thing all of you read my text. I apreciate your help and advise and I'll be careful from now. But as I told, I already made $2.000,00 cash withdrawal and it works, was aproved and already in my banc account safe. I talked with them several times, and He has a perfect brazilian accent and explained me that NRG, Algo capitals, titan and stuff are the "same" company with lot of people working in there, but not honest people, but he`ll take care of my account. He send me sinals almost every day, and it`s like 80% are correct. Today for example I`ve made some money with his signals, all 3 signals were correct. As I told as well I`m working with him for 6 months and no complaims. My doubt is, will this guy desappear with my money? Why this guy would allow me only to cash withdrawal? I made a research I read a lot of bad feedback about NRG but nobody was able to cash withdrawal even one dollar but I made $2.000,00.
I intent to help this people but I need to guarantee my money safe before it.

Best Regards,

Having a Brazilian on staff does not make a company honest.

If he thinks giving you one withdrawal will give you the confidence to make a much bigger deposit, maybe that is the reason he allowed the withdrawal.

If he is honest, there much evidence of dishonesty at NRG Binary. What happens if he leaves and your next contact doesn't process your withdrawals?

The FPA has warned traders not to place money with NRGBinary. If you want to risk your funds with a Scam-rated broker, there is nothing I or anyone at the FPA can do to stop you.

For everyone else, NRG Binary is currently in the running for Binary Options Broker Scam of the Year. CLICK HERE to vote.

Having a Brazilian on staff does not make a company honest.

If he thinks giving you one withdrawal will give you the confidence to make a much bigger deposit, maybe that is the reason he allowed the withdrawal.

If he is honest, there much evidence of dishonesty at NRG Binary. What happens if he leaves and your next contact doesn't process your withdrawals?

The FPA has warned traders not to place money with NRGBinary. If you want to risk your funds with a Scam-rated broker, there is nothing I or anyone at the FPA can do to stop you.

For everyone else, NRG Binary is currently in the running for Binary Options Broker Scam of the Year. CLICK HERE to vote.

I didn`t say NRG company is Honest not even he(broker) is honest. What happend was I discovered NRG and a sea of complaints after made $3750,00 deposit on this company(It is R$10.000,00 of my currency, too much money !!!), the problem is How get my money back? Ask for a withdraw all my money isn`t seems a smart decision, another fact is, I already made 3 cash withdraw not 1, and I read a lot of broker names complaints, but no one the same as this broker who speaks a perfect portuguese.
What I want is to know why this guy are speaking with me for 6 months or more(skype), he call me sometimes and show me his strategies, and stuff he tell me about his family blablabla. He has all my credit card information, why don`t he just transfer more money to NRG account?
Every time I call NRG they answer me and I can talk with him( weekly)
I told him a lot of times something like: Oh, I`m a poor brasilian and I don`t have more money, I`m counting on you to pay my bills this month and he say no problem you can withdraw $500 or last mont for example $1.000,00. It help me a lot.
Last month I told him, Man I don`t have money don`t know what to do, everything is difficult here but I wanna get sucessful in this business I`m thinking in sell my car and invest all the money what do you thing?( just to know his answer) And he told me, don`t do it !! Let`s get successful slower. Doesn`t make sense U know what I`m saying?
I can get a print of my credit card bill with NRG deposit If you want.

Anyway, I`ll try to get my money back from this company as soon as possible.

I don`t thing all of you read my text. I apreciate your help and advise and I'll be careful from now. But as I told, I already made $2.000,00 cash withdrawal and it works, was aproved and already in my banc account safe. I talked with them several times, and He has a perfect brazilian accent and explained me that NRG, Algo capitals, titan and stuff are the "same" company with lot of people working in there, but not honest people, but he`ll take care of my account. He send me sinals almost every day, and it`s like 80% are correct. Today for example I`ve made some money with his signals, all 3 signals were correct. As I told as well I`m working with him for 6 months and no complaims. My doubt is, will this guy desappear with my money? Why this guy would allow me only to cash withdrawal? I made a research I read a lot of bad feedback about NRG but nobody was able to cash withdrawal even one dollar but I made $2.000,00.
I intent to help this people but I need to guarantee my money safe before it.

Best Regards,

I think the $20000 cash withdrawal is talking for you. Be happy that you were able to withdraw that amount, try to withdraw the rest, if they call create any reason like your mother, father or brokther in hospital, you need money to help survive.

In all cases, if NRG show its real face and don't pay, you already withdrew 5 times your deposit.

Back