NRG Binary suspended my account

jawad51

Recruit
Dear Sirs,

After three years of trading in NRGbinary.com platform with a deposited total amount of $25000, my balance became $ 79000. When I asked my account manager to withdraw an amount, my request was rejected for a reason that I should deposit an amount of $ 2000 as tax. I sent this $2000 by western union to their representative in Romania as they want. Immediately after that,I found my account disappeared. Although many of my attempts contacts with my account manager to know the matter, but, I have not been able to contact, and instead they stop calling me. And there is no answer.

I Contact them by e-mail, telephone and Skype but without result . Now, after eight months of my request to withdraw, the account suspended .

I ask to refer the matter to the judicial authority to pay my balance of $79000 with their interest

Account Manager Name : Watan Nasser

Account Number in binary platform : 4662

My name : Mohamad jawad Abdul Kadhom

Company : NRGbinary.com

I believe NRG Binary closed itself down. They are continuing to scam under the Titan Trade name.

There's a class action lawsuit against them. Considering the amount you are owed, joining might be a very good thing.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ction-lawsuits-against-several-brokers.44762/

P.S. If ANY broker wants to claim tax from you, ask for a letter from their country's tax authority to back up the request. If you get the letter and verify that it is authentic, tell the company to deduct the taxes from your balance. If they refuse, email the tax authority and the company and ask how to wire the money directly to the tax authority.

Report all the details to Western Union. They probably won't get your money back, but may be able to report information to the correct authorities.

Back