NRG scam alert

Kaladin

Private
Watch out for NRG binary (NRGbinary - Binary Options Trading), they are a scam. There are currently 3 guilty cases held against them. They do not like to withdraw money to you at all; they will use delaying tactics such as account manager ignorance. My account manager would try offload the blame saying the process was out of his hands. It most certainly isn't! your account manager should be there to support you. Mine does not answer calls or respond to emails! Lance Graham, the man who is supposed to help with disputes, is in fact very unhelpful. He was partially responsible for helping me resolve one case, but with my new issue of over a month, he hasn't replied to multiple emails. Of my most recent case support has only emailed once over the whole month, after multiple emails as well. They tried to claim I had bonus capital which I don't (more delaying tactics).

Do not trade with NRG; they will hold your money and try their hardest not to give it back. They will ask for more and more deposits. Once you start to voice your concern, you get ignored. Do not let this happen to you!

NRG is not regulated binaryoption broker.

Try inviting them to this thread to solve your withdrawal prob.

In most cases withdrawal prob arises because of bonus they provide. Lets hope things are sorted out

Thanks for the warning.

NRG Binary is a very problematic broker and was labeled scam by the FPA due to his failure to pay traders their money.

Hello Kaladin

Can you post more details about the nature of your issues against this broker, you do mention something about a delaying tactic involving "bonus". I noticed a lot of different cases involving different "bonus" issues, some resolved others still on-going, so hopefully you can give us (the members/guests) a lot more details to work with and see if your case can be "resolved".

It would be useful to also add your trading account number to your next reply/message in this thread.

Good luck
Liz

Hey there, thanks for the responses everyone. My account number with NRG is 65560. I have had issues in the past with NRG in receiving my withdrawals. This time however, they are aware I am withdrawing the rest of the capital from my account. I believe this is the reason they have broke contact with me. This issue has been running since the 3rd of September, 2014. That was when my first withdrawal request was made. Just previously to this issue, I had another problem getting a withdrawal which lasted almost 2 months. There were issues with what was bonus capital and what was my money; that was the apparent cause for the hold up. With the (help) of Lance this issue was resolved, I received my withdrawal, and my account was properly adjusted so all bonus capital was removed, and the only money remaining was my capital solely.

Now that I want to withdraw the rest of this, my own capital, they have broken off all contact. Within the first couple weeks, I received some very weak replies from my account manager "not knowing" why I wasn't getting my withdrawals, and that it was "out of his hands". This is the same rhetoric he tried to use in the last case; explaining there was nothing he could do. Over a week ago, I received a reply from support saying my withdrawal will "probably be cancelled due to the following reasons:

You are trying to withdraw your bonus before reaching its turnover.
In order to successfully withdraw your funds, you should first reach the required turnover rate as illustrated below (As well as on the terms & conditions on our platform);
Your bonus amount X 30 = Turnover rate amount

The issue I have with their statement is that I have no bonus capital in my account. Clearly they are either ignorant of this fact, or they are using this as a delaying tactic. They also apologise for their slow response and will 'try' to be faster in future. This is another delaying tactic I believe, as they have been very fast to respond in the past to other issues. They are extremely selective in when they respond. Also in the month and more since this issue began, I have heard absolutely nothing from Lance, even though I have sent multiple emails.

Would you advise opening a case? I am certain NRG will take no further action until something is forced upon them. They are ignoring all communication from myself to their support team, my account manager, and even Lance Graham, so called disputes manager.

Copy the link to this thread. Send them an email and ask them to come join the discussion here.

Is this now just a matter of waiting until they reply? (which I highly believe they will not do). Is there no other action that can be taken??

Back