• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NRGBinary.co (was NRGBinary.COM)

General discussions of a financial company
i have account IN NRGbinary and they never allow me to withdrawal and when i insist they put all my money in loosing deals. all what we did in 6 months they dragged it to zero in 4 hours and when i fight for my stolen money they send me insulting email (f... words in Arabic) and i reported that in facebook they blocked me
this is pure theft and they act like they are above the law

У меня такая же беда как и у вас Я не могу вывести свои деньги с NRGbinary с 14 09 14 в сумме 3646$ Номер счета 137888 брокер Инна Глуски После запроса о выводе депозита сразу прекратилась вся связь с ними Есть скриншоты если понадобятся вышлю Но должна же быть хоть какая на них управа.Есть и адреса и почта и скайп а остановить их не кто не может.

NRGBinary is a fraud They withdraw all my money without my permission

This forex broker (NRGBinary) are a fraud.

I opened an account and deposited 250$, I then had a phone call from a guy called Ali Omar from customer support who told me to add another 250$ an open the so called mini-account and I would get an additional bonus of 250$, so I did.

Another guy called Kamal Radwan called me from a diferent country and he emailed me an application to setup with new crdentials to login, which I did and gues what.......all my funds were withdrawn without my permission, the credentials were wrong and every time I try to login it says "Invali Account".

I used my earlier credentials to login into the NRGBinary website and it is there I found "0" balance in my account.

I sent emails with no reply.

these people are a fraud and dont know what to do. the first think I did was withdawing from my bank account all my money just in case they can have access through the debit card I used to deposit funds.

Hi All,
I have been ripped off and all the money stolen by this company, NRG Binary is a fraud.
First off all, my account manager withdrawn 1000 $ directly from my bank account without asking me and based upon his advice I lost all of them.
I asked officially more than 2 times to withdraw my money and my account manager, Richard Gibson, cancelled them and traded with all the money in my account without my permission by himself.
I have not received any request or feedback from billing department regarding to my request.
Based upon his control on my account, I lost 2000 $ because of his mismanagement and misjudgement on the market and ignoring my requests.
I send him more than 5 emails asking him to withdraw the money and cancel the trading that he did without my permission and even asking me but no response from him.He dealt with my account as his own money as he done the trade and he should be responsible for that as he does not have rights to trade by money people.
Regards

Is anyone in contact with any legal authorities or law firms? We can get together and solve this...take down Algo Capitals (titantrade, nrg, etc) and hopefully get some money back and save a lot of other people.

شركةNRGBinary أنا ما زلت اعاني منها إلى الان ولم استطيع ان استرد اموالي . اخذت الشركة مني 5600دولار امريكي
هل من احد يساعدني ان اقدم شكوى لإستعادة اموالي منها
فهي شركه نصابه وغشاشة بدرجه اولى

هل تستطيع مساعدتي بإسترجاع اموالي من الشركه 5600دولار او مساعدتي في تقديم شكوى ضد الشركه

NRGbinary мошенники
Я открыл счет в NRGbinary. В октябре 2014 г. потребовал возвратить мои деньги. На мои письма не отвечали и один раз получил письмо что не могут выполнить мой возврат. У меня есть очень много информации переписки с NRGbinary. У меня есть доказательства открытия счета в NGRbinary скриншот платформы NRGbinary. Если нужно будет вся моя информация о NRGbinary я могу предоставить.
I opened an account in NRGbinary. In October 2014 to demand the return of my money. In my letter I did not respond, and once received a letter that they can not fulfill my refund. I have a lot of information correspondence with NRGbinary. I have proof of opening an account in NGRbinary screenshot Platform NRGbinary. If you want to be my whole NRGbinary information I can provide.

Back