• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGBinary.com & Alfa media group LTD

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Lance,

I am facing the same problem . My account manager (saif al hamdy ) ignored my requests for more than a week.

i will send all the details to your email
regards,
alkadi

Lance, I suggest you tell ALL employees that continuous pressure for more deposits stops TODAY. I also suggest you tell them that any employee who tells a client "you need to deposit more before your withdrawal can be approved" will be fired immediately.

Brother ahmad,

i am just facing the same problem .
did Lance G solve your problem .

My account manager name is Saif al hamdy and the lady who called me is Jihan Azin .

they will never respond until you register in their website as a new client .
then immediately someone will call you . then when i told them that i am old client and i am looking to get my profit , they will just close the phone

Hello,

No he didn't do any thing.. he just told me to wait to solve my problem.

Saif al hamdy is my account manager. then a lady called Ana Maria called me telling me to make the deposit $10,000 then they will transfer my money plus my profit.

Please contact me +96597767779 " Whats app or Viper " or Skype ahmad.alnami

there is something i'm working on to return my money from them i want to share it with you.

Thanks

A7MED0, make sure to leave an update in your Traders Court case on the weekend about whether Lance managed to get anything accomplished or not.

If he can promise that your withdrawal is on the way, the vote can be delayed for a week. If he's still "working on it", then the vote can go on and be cancelled or overturned if he can fix it later.

A7MED0, make sure to leave an update in your Traders Court case on the weekend about whether Lance managed to get anything accomplished or not.

If he can promise that your withdrawal is on the way, the vote can be delayed for a week. If he's still "working on it", then the vote can go on and be cancelled or overturned if he can fix it later.

Ok i will. He didn't make any thing yet. I'm sure he is only for delay my case.

" Dear Sir,
From what I have been reading in the forums, I understand that you opened a case against NRGbinary. I must admit that I find this somewhat strange, but that’s your decision. Please be advised that I am currently finalizing your case and you should be expecting a reply from the company within the next 2-3 business days.
Regards,
Lance G."

This is my last update from Lance yesterday.

Definitely leave an update both here and in your case thread at the end of the business day on Friday.

A7med,

I got a similar reply from Lance 4 months ago. Still my claim for $200,000 is not resolved yet. FPA is aware of the style NRG follows. It goes like this,

1- They use a fake(Demo MT4)
2- They ask for deposit, then you get profits and become happy and trust them
3- You ask to withdraw the profit, This is when things go south. They will open trades against the market in that Fake MT4 and show you that not only your profit is gone, but you also have to save your account and deposit money and they promise you with what is so called CREDIT
4- So, you deposit money to save your account and you go back to the drawing board again, meaning that the story will be shortly repeated and available in a theater near you.
5- It will take a customer(trader) a while before he or she realizes it has been a scam. By that time, guess how many new victims have been scammed??
Just in my case alone and since October 2013, I have witnessed at least 20 victims up to date. Go back to my blog under helipilot139 and you will see a list of 14 some victims. It is bad to see new ones just in the month of June. One day, they will be brought to justice. By the way, the Arabic section is where NRG having problems with.

Back