• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGBinary.com & Alfa media group LTD

I am having an issue with a company

A7MED0

Private, 1st Class
I'm a trader with NRGBinary.com & my broker told me to transfer my amount to MT4 VIP account that operations from his side in Meta-trader and i'm only observer. After few days of trading i asked him to withdrawal my capital which it was $11350 without my profit .

But he refuse cause he gave me last week $20,000 as credit and my deposit was $1350 , i deposited $10,000 in the same week and $10,000 in the next week which is today.

My account now $38,412.13 which is $10,000 credit $11,350 capital & $17,062.13 profit.

I told him i can't continue trading cause i have some issues & i must pay mony for it, so want my capital withdrawn & deposit in my Credit Card, but they refused and they say that i must deposit the other $10,000 then i can withdraw.

First and foremost, DO NOT deposit one more cent. If they won't pay you back the money they owe you, why would giving them more money help?

Second, IMMEDIATELY email all the addresses you can find for NRG Binary (including that Lance guy who sometimes can fix an issue) and tell them to NOT place any new trades on the account. Also, include a link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion. It would be very sad if your account was "accidentally" wiped out.

Third, take screenshots of everything. Trading history, deposits, balance, etc. It would be most unfortunate of you got locked out of your account and couldn't get this information when you needed it. Also get the Terms of Service on their website - especially anything about how long withdrawals take.

Fourth, it sounds like you deposited by credit card. If so, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what is happening and what evidence you have. Ask about options for a chargeback. If a chargeback is possible, ask about deadlines.

You don't want to miss the deadline, but you also don't want to file one yet if there is some chance of getting your profits. The moment you file one, chances are that your account will be locked down and the most you'll get is your initial deposit. This is better than nothing, but a small delay may allow you to get all of your money. Keep the deadline firmly in mind, since a bad broker will use any excuse to delay past the deadline.

Fifth, what country are you in? Depending on the country, there may be a police agency or government regulator that specializes in online financial fraud cases.

First and foremost, DO NOT deposit one more cent. If they won't pay you back the money they owe you, why would giving them more money help?

I will not deposit off curse

Second, IMMEDIATELY email all the addresses you can find for NRG Binary (including that Lance guy who sometimes can fix an issue) and tell them to NOT place any new trades on the account. Also, include a link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion. It would be very sad if your account was "accidentally" wiped out.

I e-mailed them already & i e-mailed Lance yesterday, but without any respond until now.. Actually i asked them to not open any trades, but they open 2 profitable trades today.

Third, take screenshots of everything. Trading history, deposits, balance, etc. It would be most unfortunate of you got locked out of your account and couldn't get this information when you needed it. Also get the Terms of Service on their website - especially anything about how long withdrawals take.

I toke screenshots for every thing i think...

Fourth, it sounds like you deposited by credit card. If so, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what is happening and what evidence you have. Ask about options for a chargeback. If a chargeback is possible, ask about deadlines.

Yes it was by Credit Card. I went to the bank today & I spoke to them about it.

You don't want to miss the deadline, but you also don't want to file one yet if there is some chance of getting your profits. The moment you file one, chances are that your account will be locked down and the most you'll get is your initial deposit. This is better than nothing, but a small delay may allow you to get all of your money. Keep the deadline firmly in mind, since a bad broker will use any excuse to delay past the deadline.

If i can get my profit also it would be greet :D ... Some one called Ana Maria called me yesterday to convince me to deposit the $10,000 . And she called me today to see if i will pay it or not cause the deadline for paying it is today.. And she told me in the first that she is working with "Alfa Media Group ltd" and this is the mother company and it owns NRGBinary.com .

Fifth, what country are you in? Depending on the country, there may be a police agency or government regulator that specializes in online financial fraud cases.

I'm from Kuwait. Yes we have "General Directorate of Criminal Investigations of electronic" I will visit them & make a case today.

Nice to see the concept of cyber police is spreading. This sort of thing will make it harder and harder to scammers to hide themselves online.

Please do report back on how the contact with the Directorate goes.

Dear Sir,
My name is Lance Graham and I am the business development manager at NRGbinary. I already replied to you yesterday on the company review page on this forum and I will reply to you here as well:
I have received all of your e-mails that you sent directly to LanceG@nrgbinary.com and as I wrote to you yesterday, your case is being taken care off since you first posted your negative review.
The process of handling a case might take more than 24 hours. Please keep that in mind. Regarding the deposits you are saying you have made (the last one took place 2 days ago), I highly suggest you double check that.
I will proceed with the investigation of your status with all the relevant departments and individuals until I will find out exactly what happened and how things went along.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Lance G.

Nice to see the concept of cyber police is spreading. This sort of thing will make it harder and harder to scammers to hide themselves online.

Please do report back on how the contact with the Directorate goes.

Ok i will give the update

Dear Sir,
My name is Lance Graham and I am the business development manager at NRGbinary. I already replied to you yesterday on the company review page on this forum and I will reply to you here as well:
I have received all of your e-mails that you sent directly to LanceG@nrgbinary.com and as I wrote to you yesterday, your case is being taken care off since you first posted your negative review.
The process of handling a case might take more than 24 hours. Please keep that in mind. Regarding the deposits you are saying you have made (the last one took place 2 days ago), I highly suggest you double check that.
I will proceed with the investigation of your status with all the relevant departments and individuals until I will find out exactly what happened and how things went along.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Lance G.

Dear Mr Lance,

Waiting your replay soon regarding my issue. What i want is my deposit amount which is $11360 . And if you will give me my profit also i will appreciated .

Regards,

Ahmad Alnami

Dear Mr. Alnami,
I am fully aware of your situation and I must tell you that your case is being handled since it was submitted to me last week.
I am still in the process of collecting all the information you have been exchanging with your account manager and our support department.
I would like to let you know that I am doing the best I possibly can in order to understand why this situation started from the very beginning and what exactly caused it to reach this stage.
It will take me couple of more days to handle your case and I would like to assure you that I will personally contact you with my findings.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best Regards,
Lance Graham
Business Development Manager

Brother ahmad,

i am just facing the same problem .
did Lance G solve your problem .

My account manager name is Saif al hamdy and the lady who called me is Jihan Azin .

they will never respond until you register in their website as a new client .
then immediately someone will call you . then when i told them that i am old client and i am looking to get my profit , they will just close the phone

Back