• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary - how to stop them?

I am having an issue with a company
File complaints with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Complain to your bank, police, and national financial regulators. Ask if there is a central place for reporting online financial fraud and other cybercrimes in your country.

That FPA Scam finding is long overdue. 2 other people filed cases and disappeared. If either one had bothered to stick around, a great big SCAM label on NRG's review page would cost them a lot of business.

Bad to see people disappear after filing complaints, without giving updates what happened.
Right, if they bothered to stay many broker could had been added to the FPA scam finding.
Maybe they got their money and cared less of the forum and its people.

Very good news!!!
Today I got informed that my withdrawal request got approved and I should receive the remaining amount on my credit card within the coming days.
It seems I will get my investments back. If this is the case at least no loss .... no profit but also no loss. well, that's better than getting nothing.

Please leave a followup to let everyone know if you got all of your deposit money or not.

Of course, if they retained any legitimately earned profits, that's still grounds for a complaint.

Well I only wish that I would have read this before depositing my $3000 which has now all gone I imagine. I had a few phone calls with someone called Mike Gerrard (If that is really his real name) He tried very hard to get me to put another 10000 in. I started to smell trouble and so declined saying I wanted to see if I could withdraw my money first. He was very aggressive and said that I was out of order for trying to withdraw 'his' money as he said. He said this because he has made some trades in the beginning to try and get me to trust him and put in more money. Lucky for me I didn't. Anyway, I tried to withdraw my money and nothing happened, I contacted support on a variety of occasions and had no reply. After we spoke on the phone and he shouted at me he said he would not work on my account anymore and I said good telling him I want my money. Then as other people have said, just today, all of a sudden I received several emails saying that trades had been taken. I could no longer log into my account. I think most of the trades were losses and taken all in about 10 min of each other. I had only 2500 left and the trades were 500 each. Some won and so more were taken. I can't believe that they can keep getting away with this, it's unbelievable really. Surely there must be something that can be done to stop them. If I don't get any money back then so be it but I'd sure like this not to happen to anyone else.

Please leave a followup to let everyone know if you got all of your deposit money or not.

Of course, if they retained any legitimately earned profits, that's still grounds for a complaint.

Hi,
Today I checked my credit card and I really got my current account balance refunded. It seems I got at least my investments back.
Indeed there is still some profit missing which this famous guy invested on my behalf but I assume I will never see this money returned to my account.
Cheers.

Hi,
Today I checked my credit card and I really got my current account balance refunded. It seems I got at least my investments back.
Indeed there is still some profit missing which this famous guy invested on my behalf but I assume I will never see this money returned to my account.
Cheers.

Did NRGBinary refunded you back to your credit card or did u get your money back through credit card chargeback? Did u file a chargeback?

They still took your profits, so this really can't be considered to be resolved.

Back