• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary - how to stop them?

I am having an issue with a company
We cared!! We advised people of good brokers, even good, bona fide brokers, but we are not allowed to 'advertise', but rather let people get caught by scam or bucket-shop brokers and end up on FPA and complain!
Bottom line is we are only allowed to express negative views, not positives!.
Sad World!
Bombwe - The Frog!

Bad to see people disappear after filing complaints, without giving updates what happened.
Right, if they bothered to stay many broker could had been added to the FPA scam finding.
Maybe they got their money and cared less of the forum and its people.

We cared!! We advised people of good brokers, even good, bona fide brokers, but we are not allowed to 'advertise', but rather let people get caught by scam or bucket-shop brokers and end up on FPA and complain!
Bottom line is we are only allowed to express negative views, not positives!.
Sad World!
Bombwe - The Frog!

"Advertising" in Scam Alerts would permanently link the name of a broker you like to a scam broker like NRG. There are places on the FPA where it's perfectly appropriate to tell about good brokers.

Did you ever see the FPA's reviews? Many clients happy with brokers leave 4 and 5 star reviews there.

There's an entire thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions for sharing good broker experiences. The only real rule is that IBs and affiliates must disclose this up front instead of pretending to be common clients.

hi there it looks like I am the new addition to this nrg scam I have had some of my money out but I still have $1770 in the account that I have been trying to get for 5 weeks now and I am sick of getting fobbed of can anyone help as to what to do next thanks also there is another company that's had £1700 witch is optionrally and I think its the same people.

They still took your profits, so this really can't be considered to be resolved.

you are totally right but I do not expect to receive any further funds from them ... it is too boring discussing with them and this brings me into bad mood. so i look forward and hope that I will never meet similar brokers in future again - a nice hope. and maybe God finds some challenge for this Richard Gibson fellow to compensate my losses due to him.

hi there it looks like I am the new addition to this nrg scam I have had some of my money out but I still have $1770 in the account that I have been trying to get for 5 weeks now and I am sick of getting fobbed of can anyone help as to what to do next thanks also there is another company that's had £1700 witch is optionrally and I think its the same people.

Tommy, it took me 3 months for getting my funds returned. The only advice I can give to you is to stay calm when talking or writing to them and be patient. Dun give up! In case of being offensive you will not reach your goals.

Similar issues with NRG. Broker by the name of Dave Bryce. I deposited $350 to start trading. Phoned me Monday, hit my credit card with $500 without my permission. Told me I irritate him when I asked why.

I've now lodged a dispute with my bank and lodged a complaint with Cyprus Department of Industry where NRG Capital is located.

Back