• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary Options

I am having an issue with a company

Bombwe

Private, 1st Class
i) Account Manager, without my knowledge, permission or authority, overrides my password, breaks into my account and virtually wipes out my account with reckless and malicious trading. Tries to incriminate me with recorded telephone call, and refuses to restore my account. Changes password and I can't get into my own account. Contact numerous people at NRGbinary, no-one responds.
ii) Put in withdrawal request 12 days ago, no-one acknowledges. Went to look at status of withdrawal request today, saw it is cancelled, no-one contacted as to why. Now got e-mail requesting additional documents or withdrawal request will be cancelled within 3 days, but already cancelled. I pre-empted the document request and supplied additional documents when placing withdrawal request. This is just delaying tactic! Don't know why!
All the nice words, promises, "top Priority is integrity and safety of Clients Funds", all LIES!! "NRGbinary not a scam" LIES!! This is a dangerous and scarey broker and consumers should be protected from rogues like this. They are heartless, hard and harsh, and don't care about other human beings and their goals and aspirations. If you are in, try and get out and see how hard it is. You are destined to leave empty handed. Good Luck!

Hi All,
I have been ripped off and all the money stolen by this company, NRG Binary is a fraud.
First off all, my account manager withdrawn 1000 $ directly from my bank account without asking me and based upon his advice I lost all of them.
I asked officially more than 2 times to withdraw my money and my account manager, Richard Gibson, cancelled them and traded with all the money in my account without my permission by himself.
I have not received any request or feedback from billing department regarding to my request.
Based upon his control on my account, I lost 2000 $ because of his mismanagement and misjudgement on the market and ignoring my requests.
I send him more than 5 emails asking him to withdraw the money and cancel the trading that he did without my permission and even asking me but no response from him.He dealt with my account as his own money as he done the trade and he should be responsible for that as he does not have rights to trade by money people.
Regards

Bombwe, how and when did you deposit?

Go ahead and email every address you have for NRG Binary. Invite them to come join this thread.

I deposited, .......... well not actually me, but my allocated Senior Account Manager, the one and only infamous Mr. Richard Gibson, he got my credit card details and started funding my account, until it reached it's daily limit and blocked. I had wanted to only open a small account and see if I was able to build it up. This was in January this year, 2014. The account was about $2000, we made a trade that first night and it was good, the account increased to $2200, and he intimidated me to increase the account to $3000, as he could not grow a small account and if I was serious about getting ahead, blah, blah! I noticed he was upset that I had deposited the amount to bring it up to $3000 and that I had used a different card. I wondered why!! Then one day he asked if I would give him my password and he trade for me, trusting him I agreed, I mean this account manager is on my side, and a friend. He placed large trades on small time frame trades and obviously it lost and so did another medium size trade in comparison to my account size, the small trade hit profit. As well as that he locked me in a month long trade, as I had mentioned that I was thinking of closing the account. Basically my account dropped by a $1000 that session. I kept quiet and said nothing. I continued to trade small $50 trades, on my own. When we spoke again he says he noticed I was quiet, I said I was disappointed in the trades we took, the large ones seemed reckless and risky, as well as that he has locked me in for a month in a trade. He agreed and said he had made a mistake on those trades, and the month trade was going in the right direction. I then on never took his trade tips and just bided my time with my account at about $2100. He must have got frustrated with my cautious trading style and one day, broke into my account by overriding my password, and without my knowledge and authority, traded recklessly, again $1000 on a short time frame and $500 as well. When he was finished I had $650 in my account. Unknown to me that my account had been pillaged, I tried but could not get into my account. After trying 5 times, I e-mailed Richard Gibson and he told me he had reset my password to 123456. when I got into my account I was shocked to see only $650. I informed him that was criminal and I would like him to restore my account to what it was before he breached it. He tries to say I gave him permission, because we are a team, and when the going is good, I dont say anything, but when the going is bad I want my money back. I told him that is not the point. The point is he traded my account without my knowledge or permission. Which is basically THEFT!
I had withdrawals pending as well and these have been cancelled after 15 days with no explanation. On the same day they sent me an e-mail saying they need additional documents or the request will be cancelled within 3 days, but they had already cancelled the request. The month long trade ended in the money and now my account, which I am not touching sits at $1160. I have placed a withdrawal for this total amount, which I know will not be honoured and fear Mr. Richard Gibson will trade this last amount to extintion. Watch this spot!

Bombwe, how and when did you deposit?

Go ahead and email every address you have for NRG Binary. Invite them to come join this thread.

Hi Osama.

The same account manager Richard Gibson did exactly the same to me. So it goes to show this is his mode of operation.
He told me once, "When I see my children, then what I do makes it worthwhile!" I thought he was talking about trading.
He doesn't know he is putting a curse upon his children and his childrens children.
KARMA works, believe me, I KNOW!

Good afternoon,
I would like to inform you that the client has been personally contacted and NRGbinary is trying to resolve this matter in the most professional and timely manner possible.
Best Regards,
Lance G.
Business Development Manager

Just to be certain,

Hey Bombwe! Did someone from NRG get in touch with you? Osama, how about you?

Just to be certain,

Hey Bombwe! Did someone from NRG get in touch with you? Osama, how about you?

Hi Pharaoh.
Sorry for the late reply, I read other peoples experiences and never cam to this thread. Now I know! Lol!
Lance Graham sent me an email at 08:34 GMT on the 13/04/2014. In a nutshell they were unable to contact me after numerous attempts, and that the account manager would like to speak to me to rectify the situation, and was advised to contact the account manager. I replied saying I am available 24/7 and I sent the account manager an email to the effect that I was available to talk.
The account manager, attempted to contact me by 'phone at 11:42 GMT on 24th., April 2014. He sent me an email at 11:59 saying he had tried to contact me. I replied by email saying that on that inopportune time, I was on a sensitive work-site where mobile 'phones needed to be shut off, but I was then available 24/7 to take his call. To date I have heard nothing further from anyone at NRGbinary. I wonder if Lance knows what 'professional and timely' means, or something he read somewhere?
I have remaining funds in my account at present, I have suspended any further trading on this site and I have a withdrawal request well over 10 days pending. Will that also be confiscated/stolen? I just need to know!
Wait with bated breath to see NRGbinary's next side step!

Bombwe, I sent an email to the famous Mr. Lance as well. Lets see how long it might take until I will get contacted by the account manager ... hahahaha. Anyway I told them already in my last phone call, as they still pick up my calls, that there is no need for Mr. Richard Gibson to giving me a call. I will hang up in case.

Bombwe, I suggest sending another email to Lance letting him know that your account manager made a single attempt to call and hasn't tried since.

Also, tell him that if there is something to straighten out, email is a good way to communicate.

Back