• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem nrgbinary=youtradefx=titantrade=alfatrade=nordex.. .

I am having an issue with a company
Здравствуйте!

I think you are right; "tradingveteran" is one of them or an ass!
But thank you for the info, very interesting, at least now we have a name.

Please drop me a mail 1lady1oksi@gmail.com. Waiting for Your letter on the subject of NRGbinary. I have also information and I would like to discuss it with You.

Alfatrade
is a group of scammers and thieves they stole my money 20,000$ with cold blood . All what they are telling about the honest broker and training is false ,
as if I transfer my money to their pockets directly and really i can not understand why they still supported by Algocharge (the visa card issuing company) , I hope their site is closed soon

Alfatrade
is a group of scammers and thieves they stole my money 20,000$ with cold blood . All what they are telling about the honest broker and training is false ,
as if I transfer my money to their pockets directly and really i can not understand why they still supported by Algocharge (the visa card issuing company) , I hope their site is closed soon

Now they use Transacteurope as paymentprocessors. They must change quit often, also stole more than 20k usd from me, wanna shut them down too.

Back