• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary

I am having an issue with a company

helipilot139

Private, 1st Class
Be Careful. This is a trap and you will get ripped off big time. I am sharing my bad experience and filing a case as I lost over $200,000 This company gets you to trade and ask you to invest money and they show you big profits and high payoffs, but you only get to watch it. They will not pay you a dime. They will just keep stealing you day and night. When your account is in a good standing, they will intentionally open many transactions and put your account in a hedge so you will not ask for withdrawal. on the contrary, they will ask you to deposit more money to bring your account to a good standing and then they repeat the stealing. It is a game. They have done it with many people. I have all the proof including screen shots of all transactions on a daily basis. The sad story is that in addition to stealing your money, they will not talk to you or respond to any emails or phone calls. You start begging them to return at least your capital investment. I just wonder if this is human!! Be Careful and learn from bad experiences. I learned the hard way.

Be Careful. This is a trap and you will get ripped off big time. I am sharing my bad experience and filing a case as I lost over $200,000 This company gets you to trade and ask you to invest money and they show you big profits and high payoffs, but you only get to watch it. They will not pay you a dime. They will just keep stealing you day and night. When your account is in a good standing, they will intentionally open many transactions and put your account in a hedge so you will not ask for withdrawal. on the contrary, they will ask you to deposit more money to bring your account to a good standing and then they repeat the stealing. It is a game. They have done it with many people. I have all the proof including screen shots of all transactions on a daily basis. The sad story is that in addition to stealing your money, they will not talk to you or respond to any emails or phone calls. You start begging them to return at least your capital investment. I just wonder if this is human!! Be Careful and learn from bad experiences. I learned the hard way.

This is the point you upload documents that solidify your bad experiences so that we "learn".

Dear Trader,

Nothing can prove the ripoff of this company other than a snap shot of my account. Instead of processing my request of $ 1,650,000 withdrawal, take a look at the transactions they just opened to deprive me from my money and they will keep it till the whole money is depleted. Still they do not want to talk to me by phone or email, even the complain through the website nrgbinary.com does not work. I will find a way to attach it
Regards

I have attached snap shots of my account. Basically, all these open transactions were opened without my permission. It is just away to stop me from withdrawing any money. They still do not want to talk to me. My question is that if my account reached up to $2,850,000 why not process my request to get the $1,650,000 that I applied for many times.

Attachments

• todaty 1.jpg
    todaty 1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 57
  • today 2.jpg
    today 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 44
How much have you deposited?

How did you deposit?

What country are you in?

I have attached snap shots of my account. Basically, all these open transactions were opened without my permission. It is just away to stop me from withdrawing any money. They still do not want to talk to me. My question is that if my account reached up to $2,850,000 why not process my request to get the $1,650,000 that I applied for many times.

If you deposited less than 10K i want to meet them.
They got your account to 2M? Brilliant.

Did they send you Statements?
Any receipt for your deposit?

Dear Trader,

Nothing can prove the ripoff of this company other than a snap shot of my account. Instead of processing my request of $ 1,650,000 withdrawal, take a look at the transactions they just opened to deprive me from my money and they will keep it till the whole money is depleted. Still they do not want to talk to me by phone or email, even the complain through the website nrgbinary.com does not work. I will find a way to attach it
Regards

What was amount ?

$ 1,650,000 are you sure ?

Please give us more info.
Im at their website right now , there is no Managed account type.
Furthermore , how did you get your Meta Trader to show Binary Options transactions?
Is it something new ? Please share.
I have found an EA that sends MT4 trades to BO ,but not the other way around.

I live in the State of Qatar. They started with me with the NRG binary as on the website, then shortly after( may be) 2 weeks, they moved everything to MT4. I do have all the deposit slips from my account and the one I did using a transfer agency. Also I have proof for my credit card used initially with the primary platform on NRGbinary. I monitor my account on MT4 every day and it gets low everyday at a rate of $170,000 a day. This is brutal and devastating. I have snap shots of the MT4 I still email and call, but they know my number and they avoid me off course.

I can prove everything against them and someone has to do something to stop them, otherwise, people money is at big risk. Anyone who could help can simply drop me an email at helipilot139@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to provide everything. Please let's stop them from getting more victims.

O'K, More clarification is due now.

They have a way of dragging victims, slowly, but surely. First, you deposit small amounts, then they ask you for more and you see big payoffs on the primary Binary option platform. you start to trust them, then they play the Got you now. So, they offer you a VIP account and assign you to a senior broker and move you to the MT4 so you no longer have any money on that Binary option platform. Then it becomes easy for them to control everything and you do not have the control to open or close any transactions. This is what I would call a managed account. My deposit totally reached $217,000 with all receipts kept with me. They do not give you any statements, but the bank they use is reflected on all transactions. The bank is located in MURITIUS and the transfer goes to ALFA MEDIA GROUP LIMITED, but the company is located in Cyprus. The proof that you have for all the transactions is displayed in the platform which I have captured. I hope this is clear.

Back