• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary

I am having an issue with a company
You've got a thread in Scam Alerts. Filing a Traders Court case is the next step.

I've been contemplating to invest $5,000 with NRG but I changed my mind when I learned that people are complaining about it. Now I'm looking for a platform that does serious business and run by real people. Any inputs?

First input - don't ask for the names of good companies inside of Scam Alerts. If you had a good company, would you want its name tied into scam complaints against an unrelated company.

Second input - unless you are planning on signing up with one of the 1 (possibly 2) well regulated binary brokers on the planet, take your money and run away fast. Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

First input - don't ask for the names of good companies inside of Scam Alerts. If you had a good company, would you want its name tied into scam complaints against an unrelated company.

Second input - unless you are planning on signing up with one of the 1 (possibly 2) well regulated binary brokers on the planet, take your money and run away fast. Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

Thank you very much, Pharaoh for giving me honest and correct inputs. I really appreciate it.

Hello, I´m also a victim of NRG Binary. I´ve lost EUR 13.000,- My account was more than EUR 18.000 when they moved it without my permission to MT4, to which I don´t have access for more than 5 weeks.
Neither the broker nor customer service helped me. Does anyone has worked with a lawyer to get his money back?

My Broker was Michael Vinyard | Senior Broker
Tel: +44 (20) 36080111 Ext: 210
International:NRGLOCAL
Fax: +44 (20) 30311145
Email: MichaelV@nrgbinary.com

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN:

DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ANY COMPANY/BROKER REGISTERED ON CYPRUS OR IN ISRAEL

There are no legitimate companies there. Period.

I do not agree with Pharao about the Binary Options Business. It is a nice tool to make money if done right and with the right Bank/Broker - regulated by an authority that deserves the name, like FINMA and FCA. There are not even 5 Brokers worldwide who are honest and work correctly.

There have been so many reports here about Cyprus "Brokers" - one should think word has gotten out that there is no honest broker there and CySec is not a regulatory body that deserves this title. They do NOT ASSIST any client of a broker, they do not order money to be returned either.

Anyone who still believes in Cyprus Companies can't really complain when all their money is lost. There have been too many warnings here. ... and clear statements, too!!!!!!

Greetings,

One year now passed since I invested with NRG and all my money is gone and they would not even talk to me. Despite all the complains and issues against this company, they still continue to cheat people and nobody has been able to stop them

mariska
hello, english is not my native language so I am not able to tell everything about NRGbinary in such a way as helipilot39 and others.Everything they said is the very truth.
I opened my account at NRG two month ago. At the beginning everything seemed to be OK. Their senior account manager Andre Lopes was very friendly so I got
caught by him. Later I was able to recognize their methods but unfortunately late. I asked them for withdrawal the rest of my account. I am trying to do that over
one month but without success. I saved all email communication / but this word is not good for that it is something like one way communication./ I would like to use
all legal method to punish them. I have never believe that something like that can exist. Today I have a relatively long chat with Alexis Roberts.If I have no money there
it would be humor. Each time there is another person and I think they had to passed some mind controlled lessons.

Good day! After I read all of this stories about NRG I understand that my friend is lucky. NRG binary just clear her account without any shame. So I guess It is new step they make. You give them all your bank card information and they do the rest (((( Minus 2000 euro! I also wonder where they get staff to work for them. They NRG everywhere in all countries and languages. I open blog in vk against NRG in Russia,still there are many victims showing up. When does it stop,OMG?!

Back