NRGbinarycom scam

nawwazaa

Recruit
Sir,

Some body contacted me from the company web site above and claim that they have binary trading options and I could make money with them, I opened account with them with amount of US$ 4500 then them account manager Anasa@nrgbinary.com is calling me as account manager state that the money is not enough and it is better to bring my account to US$ 15000 which I did, then he told me that he is going to move the account to trading room plat form which uses MT4 plat from for trading, and he will manage the account from then he show profits in the account on daily bases and ask for more funds , and each time stay some report is coming from USA, UK, EU and so on, and he show profits after each additions of funds,

After the balance reached more than 5,200,000 dollars I asked I like to withdraw the whole balance now, he then executed some losses positions and brought the balance no negative in less than one minuets, start not respond to my call, in the mean time I contacted the site support by email several time no replay, call over the phone no body respond did all possible way to reach some body in charge, every thing is blocked with no replay at all, please help me recover the amount I transferred to them which is greater than US$ 400,000.

Please help, if some body help me to file sew them for the money and the scam fraud health problems and other losses caused by matter.

The phone Numbers they call from are 00442034681340 00442036080111

I have the bank transfer

attach some of the screen shots of the account and bank slips

Your help is needed

Abdul Mageed Ali Nawaz

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Ask your bank and local police if there's a way to file online financial fraud charges inside your country.

Send an email to every address you can find for NRG Binary and invite them to come to this thread and explain how this amazingly conveniently timed loss happened.

Dear Sir,
I have received your e-mail last Thursday and immediately started investigating your case.
I must admit that what you are saying sounds a little bit strange, but I will make sure to check it thoroughly and get back directly to you once I will come up with my findings.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Lance Graham
Business Development Manager
NRGbinary

Sir,
I have all documents and screen images of the account, and list calls of your account manager, and the emails,
also the email state to stop trading on my account and transfer the funds immediately. and screen images of account show the positioned opend to bring the balance to negative after they did receive my email to stop trading and transfer the fund back to me.
But it looks to me, you people are looking to justify the scam played against me, any way I find my self force to take legal actions starting tomorrow if I don't get my fund transfer confirmation by today.

I sent to you screen images of the account and bank transfere document images

Sir,

Now it is long time and no body is responding to me from your end please do respond, thanks.

Readers

Now I have 4 scam cases done by the same company to people from Saudi Arabia, any body like to add his claim with us against this company please contact me at my email faisalalhelo@gmail.com I al ready hired legal firm to go after the company so don't hestate to report your case with the company, thanks.

It is already started any body like me to have his case added to the rest of cases will come send your information to my email faisalalhelo@gmail.com
The case will be treated as crime case not business case.

Dear Nawwazaa,

I am in. This is the only way. all victims have to form a team with all the proof and we will work better as a group rather than individuals. There is a post with an attachment that listed all the victims with a breakdown of the money stolen. Believe me, I have been trying to get my money back for 6 months now with no luck. I have cases filed against NRG and Alpha media group limited. It seems that the whole company is structured to scam and steal people and it is not just one broker.

I hope that FPA do something by now as the damage in not only obvious but over killing.

Back