NSD Markets Scrammer... (www.nsdmarkets.com)

ozgur

Recruit
Hello Friends,

I started to work with NSD Markets in 13 April 2016. I deposit money three times. (They can be seen uploaded pictures. Now I have been trying to withdraw money. But They dont even answer me. I can also post here conversation history between me and them. I sent them e-mail several times. Everytime they say an excuse. At last, I was told that they would send me money on Monday. Today I wore them on live-chat. They said again "please send us e-mail (as it was before). I dont know what to do. Please help me...

Attachments

• NDS deposit money.jpg
    NDS deposit money.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 13.04.2016 deposit money-1.jpg
    13.04.2016 deposit money-1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 14.04.2016 deposit money.jpg
    14.04.2016 deposit money.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 14.04.2016 deposit money-1.jpg
    14.04.2016 deposit money-1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello Friends,

I started to work with NSD Markets in 13 April 2016. I deposit money three times. (They can be seen uploaded pictures. Now I have been trying to withdraw money. But They dont even answer me. I can also post here conversation history between me and them. I sent them e-mail several times. Everytime they say an excuse. At last, I was told that they would send me money on Monday. Today I wore them on live-chat. They said again "please send us e-mail (as it was before). I dont know what to do. Please help me...

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat