NUMBERONEFOREX AND Vasilkov Alexander ARE SCAM

PHOENIX3310

Recruit
ALEXANDER VASILKOV considers himself as a robot seller and an account manager.HE IS A SCAMM .HE TELLS PEOPLE TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH NUMBERONEFOREX.COM / GLOBAL CLEARING GROUP AND FXCH BOKER. THESE BROKER ARE SCAMMER.after my deposit i started trading with him ;he told me if the account reaches 10.000 USD we will share profit; when i asked for the withdrawal; the broker NUMBERONEFOREX told me that they will proceed the withdrawal within 1 day; after 2 days i ask them why it takes too much days; the third day i noticed that all the account turned in negative trades.then the account and the deposit was burn

How and when you deposited the money?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty

ALEXANDER VASILKOV considers himself as a robot seller and an account manager.HE IS A SCAMM .HE TELLS PEOPLE TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH NUMBERONEFOREX.COM / GLOBAL CLEARING GROUP AND FXCH BOKER. THESE BROKER ARE SCAMMER.after my deposit i started trading with him ;he told me if the account reaches 10.000 USD we will share profit; when i asked for the withdrawal; the broker NUMBERONEFOREX told me that they will proceed the withdrawal within 1 day; after 2 days i ask them why it takes too much days; the third day i noticed that all the account turned in negative trades.then the account and the deposit was burn

I have just been approached via email by a Mr.Alexander Vasilkov using a YAHOO email address. He claims that " have EA robot with outstanding performance.
I can sell it to you, but only after you will collect enough money from trading with my robot in order to pay me set up fee."

He goes ahead and provides Live a/c with GCG Broker.

Might he be the same Scammer?

Someone emails you out of the blue asking you to open an account and use their EA. It could be the same scammers, or they may have sold your address to many other scammers.

Sounds to me like this guy is getting paid by the broker, so he'll make money whether you win or lose.

Tell him if his EA is for real to show you the website and to give investor passwords to LIVE accounts on well-regulated brokers.

FXCH and ALEXANDER VASILKOV are running a scam and a theft process and have stoles USD 6000 of mine.

In late July, i deposited USD 5,000 to an account. and a trader Alexander Vasilkov began trading. By end of August it was slightly over USD 7,500. When I asked Jay (of FXCH) about withdrawal procedures, the money disappeared all of a sudden in large quantities until a negative balance remained.

In early September, in agreement with Alexander we both deposited USD 980 each. With the agreement that after I recover the USD 5,000 I would pay him his USD 980 and we could resume our profit sharing agreement.

Soon after, i tried to withdraw USD 300, Jay lied and allowed me to withdraw only USD 95. Yesterday after duly filling a form, wanting to withdraw USD 950 to MY SKRILL ACCOUNT you instead credited a third party account via Perfect Money and refused to reverse it.

Now that I tried to make an additional USD 950 withdrawal to my account, of course Alexander has made one large trade that seems to have lost USD -4400 making my account negative balanced.

You are thieves Jay and Alexander and its stinks that you steal innocent peoples money.

Does anyone know how they can be stopped?

First, get your own thread opened. If each person with a problem opens a thread, the magnitude of the situation will be much easier to see.

Back