• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NumberOneForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have opened an account with $ 2000 in numberoneforex.com. This morning started opening operations but I've found a nasty surprise. Every time I opened a transaction, the price went against me by at least 10 pips. For this reason I lost a few hours $ 1357.90. I do not recommend this broker to anyone as it is a BIG SCAMMER ... I have all the evidence of my arguments. FPA Please, help me to demand a refund ... Thanks

It is true. I had an account with 5K and after 3 trades I lost about $500 due to their monkey business. They were changing the price on EURUSD for about 10 pips against my position from the VERY moment I have placed an order.
I got my money back 4.5K  and I can say that there was a trader on www.FXJunction.com who was offering 50/50 split of profit and he was advertising this broker. SCAM and do not trade with them, unless you want to lose your money. I have screen shots of their platform and you could see how they manipulated the price.

That is true Pipboxer2 I have screen shots too.
It is true. I had an account with 5K and after 3 trades I lost about $500 due to their monkey business. They were changing the price on EURUSD for about 10 pips against my position from the VERY moment I have placed an order.
I got my money back 4.5K  and I can say that there was a trader on www.FXJunction.com who was offering 50/50 split of profit and he was advertising this broker. SCAM and do not trade with them, unless you want to lose your money. I have screen shots of their platform and you could see how they manipulated the price.

I have opened an account with $ 2000 in numberoneforex.com. This morning started opening operations but I've found a nasty surprise. Every time I opened a transaction, the price went against me by at least 10 pips. For this reason I lost a few hours $ 1357.90. I do not recommend this broker to anyone as it is a BIG SCAMMER ... I have all the evidence of my arguments. FPA Please, help me to demand a refund ... Thanks

Can you please open your thread here Scam Alerts Folder with all the proof and details so we can take a look on it.

Numberoneforex.com is run by those who run FXCH !

FXCH, aka Forex Swiss, is just a name and has nothing to do with Switzerland..... and little with Forex !

It is THE SAME company as numberoneforex.com !

If you download the MT4 of FXCH it looks EXACTLY as numberoneforex.com !
Then if you try to open an account with both 'brokers' you will get EXACTLY the SAME account you need to transfer funds to :

Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Hong Kong
Bank Address: 1 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong
SWIFT: HSBCHKHHHKH
Beneficiary Account Name: EUEDEX LTD
Beneficiary Account Number: 817446370838
Beneficiary Address: Wickams Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Who else as SCAMMERS need 2 different facdes ??? Only criminals !

Legitimate buisinesses don't do that !

I planned to test the performance of the server by running EA under the same conditions at the same time from Monday. (Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd., Global Clearing Group Ltd, West Valley Consultancy LTD)

I was surprised to set up a demo account! What is demo account number in succession! It is!
It is impossible ... the same group company as the three companies?
What does this mean?

Back