Numberoneforex SCAMMER

chrisfq

Private
[langtitle=es]Numberoneforex SCAMMER[/langtitle]

I have opened an account with $ 2000 in numberoneforex.com. This morning started opening operations but I've found a nasty surprise. Every time I opened a transaction, the price went against me by at least 10 pips on less 2 seconds. For this reason I lost a few hours $ 1357.90. I do not recommend this broker to anyone as it is a BIG SCAMMER ... I have all the evidence of my arguments. FPA Please, help me to demand a refund ... Thanks :(

Por supuesto tengo la evidencia de todos los comercios:

SELL EURCHF.png
SELL EURCHF 2.png
SELL EURCHF 3.png
SELL USDJPY.png

Attachments

• BUY GPBUSD 1.png
    BUY GPBUSD 1.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 5
Ellos me dijeron que La compañia que los regula es EUEDEX Financial Exchange Hace unos dias pregunte a EUEDEX el comportamiento e historial del broker numberoneforex luego ellos me enviaron el siguiente mensaje:
MAIL DE EUEDEX.png

TAMBIEN EXISTE ALGO ESTRAÑO: El número telefonico de EUEDEX es el mismo de NUMBERONEFOREX...
EUDEX NUMERO DE CONTACTO TELF.png NUMBERONEFOREX NUMERO DE CONTACTO TELF.png

Algo mas los precios que numberoneforex publican en su web, muestran completamente diferentes a los que el mercado esta negociando en ese día por mas de 400 pips.
LOS PRECIOS DE LA PG PRINCIPAL SON MUY EXTRAÑOS.png

Y por último ellos ofrecen abrir operaciones desde 0.1 pips en la cuenta regular que deposite 2.000 usd pero la realidad es que no permiten operar por menos de 1 lote...

DEFINITIVAMENTE EXISTEN MUCHISIMAS PRUEBAS QUE DENOTAN QUE numberoneforex, solo buscan robarnos como lo hicieron conmigo...

\Por favor ayuda!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I don't think Euedex is really a regulator of any sort. It looks to me like they offer whitelabel services. If you go to their compensation fund page, it mentions the Moldova FMRRC

Forex Trading, Currency Trading, Forex Broker, Forex, FX | EUEDEX

The company claims to be located in the BVI, do getting in touch with the BVI regulators would be a good idea.

Two questions. If you saw this happen twice, why did you continue to trade?

If you found that the minimum trade size was 10 times what was advertised, why did you continue to trade?

Come on a 200% bonus that alone tells you it's a scam that is looking for uneducated traders by fishing for them with GREED. These companies have no honor they give the whole industry of currency trading a bad name... I repeat these are scams run out of Israel where they are only interested in stealing your money... Anybody with a lick of common sense doing a little bit of home work would not touch a broker like this with a 10 foot pole. I would go to the credit card company and do a chargeback as soon as possible and report them as criminals. As file a complaint to any regulatory body they allude to again ASAP!

1.------- I work with an semiautomatic EA that opens operations at prices that I put. I have also programmed limits SL = 6 pips TP = 6 pips .... When I gave EA order to open a trade at a price that I set manually, then immediately, the price moved against me 14 pips in less than a blink of an eye. Juste after my EA went crazy (((I'm sure they began to manipulate))) The first operation was closed with 14 pips loss. Immediately and amazing another ghost trade was opened automatically and same way in less 1 second price went against this time by 15 pips. Lost and closed in a few seconds. After this, again open a third operation though I haven't done something .. I was in shock. This time closed with 17 pips loss.....Just in this momento I could close mt4 because before do not allow close.

I honestly thought there was a problem in the currency was negotiating. So switch to trading in USDJPY but unfortunately same thing happened. I opened trade but immediately, price went 13 pips against ..

i return within 2 hours because I thought it was because of the volatility. I wanted to get the money I felt very frustrated and unfortunately it came back open 1 buy GPBUSD .. I happened the same, instantly lost 10 pips. After that I closed the platform. After a few minutes I felt obsesionadado. I went back to open the platform (although I was not convinced they estbn robbing me) and returned to open another operation gbpusd Buy but unfortunately I made a mistake. I do not ever knowing that the lot size was 5.0 .. Abri Operation and IMMEDIATELY the price against to 9 pips...All trades went against me between 9 - 18 pips in less 1 second and the images above show all manipulation....numberoneforex are big brazenthieves....

2. --------- About Lot size. My first trade was 0.1 but any of my trades were opened so I tried the first operation with lot size 1.0 and actually opened the operation .... From this point I started to lose ..

As you can see images above. All trades went against to me just after launched an operation..Theft is very very clear .....

Thanks for for your help...

I don't think Euedex is really a regulator of any sort. It looks to me like they offer whitelabel services. If you go to their compensation fund page, it mentions the Moldova FMRRC

Forex Trading, Currency Trading, Forex Broker, Forex, FX | EUEDEX

The company claims to be located in the BVI, do getting in touch with the BVI regulators would be a good idea.

Two questions. If you saw this happen twice, why did you continue to trade?

If you found that the minimum trade size was 10 times what was advertised, why did you continue to trade?

You successfully opened one trade for 0.1 lots, but all subsequent trades were 1.0 lots, right?

How many of the trades after the first one were place manually and how many were done by the EA? What happened on the manual ones if you tried to select 0.1 lots?

I tried open first trade with 0,1 lots manual and throught EA, but do no allow mt4 so after I opened the following trades with 1.0 lots...

Back