• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NV (Neerav Vadera) - VerifiedTrading G7FX Exposed

I am having an issue with a company
I have done NV’s course

when using Sierra chart he uses the user deejaynv - this is a pretty uncommon username as I am sure you’ll agree.

mql5.com/en/users/deejaynv52787

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-081-deejaynv1-vs-www-dgbwebdesign-com.21678/

Although I am unsure of the first link could be NV, I am CERTAIN that the second is. His dialect is exactly the same, he uses the same example within his course of a fruit and veg salesman.

this guy is a certi scammer
Was the course any good, did it make a difference?

Just wanted to jump on to address some of this... I feel there some 10 IQ folks in here who have no idea about trading.

I am a student of NVs and have been for over a year now, and is definitely not a scam and its laughable that people actually accuse him of stealing the content. Its institutional trading and all the evidence points towards the same tools being used, why because that's how its done across the industry just like all other professions and industry's use the same tools. Just a quick youtube will show you all this. Even the templates he's used are different, the only thing the same is that platform and you even showed Ninja trader which is a completely different platform with footprints. So because it was used in a course in 2013 it cant be used in a course now??? are you serious lol footprints are industry standard.

Its like saying tradingview candle stick chart can't be used for more than 1 course.

Auction market theory.... its just that. Taught to every student in finance and institutional trading. would I build a same brick wall 10 different ways, 10 different methods... a brick wall is a brick wall. Maybe he did watch the apples market and got inspiration, maybe that's how NV was taught. So what? Maybe John Grady "stole" it from someone that taught NV? lol

The DOM. A dom is a dom, go do some research and just look at your comparison they are not identical. Its another institutional tool used by many. Same video? no its different.

NV doesn't use any of the private bankers chart templates VWAPS etc..., end of. They are not even close. They used the same platform that is all.

THE BEST BIT... where it was written about Elliot wave theory, if you read on it says in bold massive text I DO NOT TRADE ELLIOTT WAVE THEORY. Again... lol Read it all its actually very interesting and he hasn't deviated much from what he said back in 2013.

I'm not going to go on its pretty obvious this person has no clue.

As for me I'm only trading a small account. But I'm consistently up and learning more and more each day. Don't expect to become a trader in 1 month, 1 year or even 2. Its a slow process and requires more than just a course to become successful. If it wasn't for NV id still be trying to make money trading candlesticks. Which wasn't going very well at all... If anyone wants to ask me any time worthy questions please feel free.
Hi have you done NV's course? Do those techniques work? As I've never heard of them before 2019, could you advise where to learn them

Been watching some of his videos.
Does anyone on here know if the trades he makes on Sierra Chart are real or not?

Back