NYCFXTRADING.COM - High/Low Strategy by Jamie

HarrisTrading

Recruit
High/Low Strategy' as posted by Jamie on ebay and NYCFXTRADING.COM.

This company uses a cunning technique to promote the false image that they have 100% positive feedback and customer satisfaction. On ebay they cancel orders before unhappy buyers can leave feedback. They also claim 95% success rate with proof which turns out only to be hypothetical trades calculated in hindsight by pip moves.

This was not good enough and so I asked them for live trading account history as others post on FX Blue for example. They took a defensive stance and simply told me to look at their testimonials. I replied explaining clearly and fairly why potential pip moves and testimonials were not evidence of their performance and they cancelled my purchase before ebay would accept feedback. They later messaged stating I did not have the right mindset to learn. Negative reviews are omitted from their website also.

Both their systems, the 'High/Low Strategy' and 'Forex Quick Profit System' are simple cross over methods. Do they work over the long term? Maybe with some refining but you will only find out by trading them for yourself.

High/Low Strategy' as posted by Jamie on ebay and NYCFXTRADING.COM.

This company uses a cunning technique to promote the false image that they have 100% positive feedback and customer satisfaction. On ebay they cancel orders before unhappy buyers can leave feedback. They also claim 95% success rate with proof which turns out only to be hypothetical trades calculated in hindsight by pip moves.
Thanks for the Info but can you share some proof regarding your Ebay cancelation?

Thanks for the Info but can you share some proof regarding your Ebay cancelation?

I did receive another email from them after which I was thoroughly convinced by their lack of honesty and integrity hence I wouldn't invite them on here. They really do not want experienced traders questioning their service.

I did try to post as a review but it seems not to have materialised. I could post it in the link you provided above although it is not primarily software.

I should have stated above that the pip moves were only maximum positive moves possible, no negative moves put into the calculation. In reality certain trades would have been stopped out. A live account would show a very different picture to their attractive list of pips.

I once asked Jaimie for the day-to-day track record of the Hi-Lo system and the answer was : "Sorry, you are also selling a trading system on Ebay, I cannot give you that info"
So because I was (at that time) an Ebay seller I cannot see a simple track record of the system ?!?!
Anyway, I just wanted to share that info with you guys.

Back