OACapitalHoldings is a chinese scammer

Daddy

Recruit
I was contacted by one chinese girl she asked me to invest on forex and transfered 32000 usd on june 2021, and the day I wanted to withdraw it has never happen, and my account was closed and they never replied to my message again.

I was contacted by one chinese girl she asked me to invest on forex and transfered 32000 usd on june 2021, and the day I wanted to withdraw it has never happen, and my account was closed and they never replied to my message again.
How can you invest 32k with just meeting online girl?

32k is a lot of money, my friend.

Share the website address too.

I got hit by them too.
They are very good at convincing you.
oacapitialholdingsfx.com but the website was just recently taken down.

The Girl was named Amy to me (Wang Lan) over the course of months convinced me. She does this by pretending to be a multimillionaire who met you by accident and then decides she wants to help you. After you get the Metatrader 5 app she will show you it via the demo and once you get a real account she will even inject money for you to gain your trust. Of course the app can be manipulated as alot of people of explained on this forum but at the time I didn't know that and I'm sure Daddy didn't either. And for some stranger to give you like 20k USD you think that a big risk they are taking. When you eventually try and get some money out they will say next day no problem, then she will contact you later and do a trade, after Dave will contact you and say the FBI just told him that you did a illegal trade. he got it from a email, I ask to see the email and gives me some dumb response that only the service provider can see the email. So i say then how did you read it. Anyway once confronted they all stop texting.
AMY +852 9073 5766, Dave the Broker 1-509-800-7245, Anthony the analyst ( he manipulates the app) 1-608-982-3852.
OA capital Holdings Based in UK,CEO Hanzu Wei.

If anyone could give us some advice especially on how we both can get our money back it would be much appreciated. Has anyone ever used Payback LTD?

Attachments

• amy.jpg
    amy.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 23
I got hit by them too.
They are very good at convincing you.
oacapitialholdingsfx.com but the website was just recently taken down.

The Girl was named Amy to me (Wang Lan) over the course of months convinced me. She does this by pretending to be a multimillionaire who met you by accident and then decides she wants to help you. After you get the Metatrader 5 app she will show you it via the demo and once you get a real account she will even inject money for you to gain your trust. Of course the app can be manipulated as alot of people of explained on this forum but at the time I didn't know that and I'm sure Daddy didn't either. And for some stranger to give you like 20k USD you think that a big risk they are taking. When you eventually try and get some money out they will say next day no problem, then she will contact you later and do a trade, after Dave will contact you and say the FBI just told him that you did a illegal trade. he got it from a email, I ask to see the email and gives me some dumb response that only the service provider can see the email. So i say then how did you read it. Anyway once confronted they all stop texting.
AMY +852 9073 5766, Dave the Broker 1-509-800-7245, Anthony the analyst ( he manipulates the app) 1-608-982-3852.
OA capital Holdings Based in UK,CEO Hanzu Wei.

If anyone could give us some advice especially on how we both can get our money back it would be much appreciated. Has anyone ever used Payback LTD?

99% of the recovery companies are scammers too. They will promise you everything but won't help you get the money back.

as for Payback LTD,

Also, your story is the most typical slaughtered pig plate scam

One of the most successful way to take all those phony companies down is to get MetaQuotes to stop issuing licenses to fake brokers.

More info in this thread

Well thanks PK,
It does seem like one recovery company is bashing another in the second review. But i will definitely be careful.
If anyone else has had issues with this scammer please feel free to contact me but also leave a post here. Its important we get the word out on these scammers.

Well thanks PK,
It does seem like one recovery company is bashing another in the second review. But i will definitely be careful.
If anyone else has had issues with this scammer please feel free to contact me but also leave a post here. Its important we get the word out on these scammers.
This broker is not registered with or regulated by any Securities Commission. If their website is offline this usually means they are changing their name and URL so they can continue scamming under a new fake broker name. Please also contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization for additional assistance. They have live chat 24 hours a day to help victims.

1636411452310.png

1636411489444.png

1636411514326.png

Bem, obrigado PK,
Parece que uma empresa de recuperação está atacando outra na segunda revisão. Mas com certeza terei cuidado.
Se alguém mais teve problemas com esse golpista, sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato comigo, mas também deixe uma postagem aqui. É importante divulgarmos esses golpistas.
meu amigo, estou em uma situação parecida e perdi 1000 bonecos se mais graças a esse seu post consegui preencher que era um golpe

meu amigo, estou em uma situação parecida e perdi 1000 bonecos se mais graças a esse seu post consegui preencher que era um golpe
Well thanks PK,
my friend, i'm in a similar situation and i lost 1000 doll if more thanks to this post of yours i was able to fill that it was a scam

Back