• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Even in tough times, OakFx high frequency micro-trading creates a steady income. It helps YOU make a profit - even while you sleep

So Liamma, how did you handle the recent blow out of your account, assuming that you ever even used this software?

My best guess is that this guy was paid $1 to post about how great this failed product is.

I wonder if David McEwen wants to continue with his praise for this product now. The only ones who have made money from this product appear to be Kendall Twigden( oops left the country!!!!) and David.

Well they have finally got their just deserts although I expect a fair amount of other peoples money as well. A dubious bunch of characters to say the least. Just look up Mark Brewer on the web, what a scumbag. I suspect poor old Kendall is just the front for him. If David McEwen had a good reputation previously, them that reputation is taking a huge hit. He has shown by the fact he is donkey deep in cohorts(no matter how much he tries to deny it) with these guys, one moment trying to distance himself and then subsequently defending them with a huge amount of b******t.

Oak FX Blames FMA For Investor Panic | Stuff.co.nz

have just come across your thread and posts. I have experienced same and have only been in it 6 weeks. I became suspicious only a week or so again although was a little from beginning. It looks like it is confirmed that this is indeed a scam. So could anyone help me as to where any investor stands or what may be the procedure from here. I contacted the FMA and it appears there is not alot one can do. At this stage my teading account has a reduced equity of 500 dollars. I made 1400 ausstralian or closed trades in first month but only 65 this month. However as you would be aware the working trades is more than closed trades. Is it too prematture to close the working trading account and retrieve the small loss. ? Or should i wait to see how this pans out?. As I have not reached 3 months where they garentee to make up for any shoetfall i am reluctant to make any hasty decision. Would really appreciate your help. Have contacted fma as earlier mentioned and had no luck contacting phoenix with my concerns in last week. What a stressful job to be in trying to cover yourself as I am guessing all investors are having concerns. My main concern is that i am not the direct investor but my dad who has not alot of capital left to his name after the blue chip scam a few years ago.

sorry about the spelling mistakes. It seems that this site seems to add spaces and type letters i don't think i typed haha. Maybe its the late hour . Hate reading stuff i have written that contain so many typos. Haha. No going back once you have posted on here like twitter . What trouble that has caused for some in hindsight.

we have been involved for over two years and made some good returns however we got closed out through an error in their program.We are about to lodge a claim in the district court...will let you know of the outcome

Bluey, if I'm reading that right, you've only lost $500 (plus the fee to buy the system). Check the news about OakFx very carefully and consider two things:

1. What do you think the chances are of the program not losing more money by the time you get to 3 months?

2. What do you think the chances are of that 3 month guarantee being worth anything?

I would be interested in an update from someone who is still trading or has had any recent contact with Oakfx

I suggest you ask the FMA for an update. They probably have a lot more info than anyone else.

Back