Oanda Open Order Manipulation

whuneycutt

Recruit
I am filing a complaint against Oanda. Oanda has closed my open long orders after the trades go into profits. I open the account and some orders are missing. The orders do not show up as if the orders were never there. Limit orders are not filled even when the price goes two pips over the price during normal trading. Oanda does everything it can do to push the price away from my limit orders to not get filled, then blows through the order after a long delay. The biggest of all the events that has happened is the ongoing closing of my open trades. I have a hedge account where I sell some against my long orders. Oanda just closed out $40K of my hedged orders costing me hundreds of dollars when Oanda forced the market down against me. Oanda closed almost all of the sell orders and left me with about three orders worth 0.03 and 0.01 lots each. Then I opened and imediately started selling to hedge and the company started to close out my orders as I was placing them again. Oanda has no doubt manipulated my account trading in my account and removing my orders from ever appearing leading to more losses and basically stealing from the customer. I would like help in reporting this to a regulator and have Oanda shut down like FXCM was in the US after being fined for similar actions. Please email me at willh@vt.edu to help me with my case and prevent Oanda from doing the same to customers.

I am filing a complaint against Oanda. Oanda has closed my open long orders after the trades go into profits. I open the account and some orders are missing. The orders do not show up as if the orders were never there. Limit orders are not filled even when the price goes two pips over the price during normal trading. Oanda does everything it can do to push the price away from my limit orders to not get filled, then blows through the order after a long delay. The biggest of all the events that has happened is the ongoing closing of my open trades. I have a hedge account where I sell some against my long orders. Oanda just closed out $40K of my hedged orders costing me hundreds of dollars when Oanda forced the market down against me. Oanda closed almost all of the sell orders and left me with about three orders worth 0.03 and 0.01 lots each. Then I opened and imediately started selling to hedge and the company started to close out my orders as I was placing them again. Oanda has no doubt manipulated my account trading in my account and removing my orders from ever appearing leading to more losses and basically stealing from the customer. I would like help in reporting this to a regulator and have Oanda shut down like FXCM was in the US after being fined for similar actions. Please email me at willh@vt.edu to help me with my case and prevent Oanda from doing the same to customers.
Did you already talk to their customer support about this yet?
If yes then what reply you have received from them?

Which oanda division did you open your account with? Have you sent that division an email to their support/compliance department?

Back