Octa fx - Abandoned Complaint

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

furqan sheikh

Recruit
I opened an account with Octafx.com , account no 203195 , funded and started trading on 06/18/2014 , i made some profit in some days and when i see they are trying to cheat in execution and closing my profitable trades in loss i ask them to make a withdrawal no W122026 . second day i received an email stating that my account is under investigation and i need to send the documents by post, i sent the documents by DHL , and they received the document on 29th july 2014 at their mentioned office address , since then i have been contacting them , they say your account is being under investigation , they initially gave me 1 month time but today Ian ( customer support officer) said there is no maximum time for investigation to be completed , it looks like i applied for a visa for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ,,, huh .

i have all the chat transcripts on my email.

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

I have already addressed this issue at the review page. It normally takes about 1 month. Since the estimated period is about to end, I will consult with our security department and then I'll post an update here and we will also send it to you via email.

i made some profit in some days and when i see they are trying to cheat in execution and closing my profitable trades in loss

The big "O" company has demonstrated a pattern of slippage that others have complained about & the O rep dismissed at the time.

They need to loose clients to wake them up!

Why would it take a whole month to check documents?

In the meantime, place no trades. It is never a good idea to have any trades open if there is a disputed withdrawal.

Why would it take a whole month to check documents?

It's a well known delaying tactic that this broker has been using for years now. You open an account, they don't bother about checking your ID
but request it by DHL at their leisure but at your expense when you want to withdraw. They investigate profits and don't have any problems with
your losses. Haven't you noticed that unregulated brokers seem to have a lot of supposed "investigations" which doesn't happen with regulated brokers?
Stay away.

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

I have already addressed this issue at the review page. It normally takes about 1 month. Since the estimated period is about to end, I will consult with our security department and then I'll post an update here and we will also send it to you via email.

Do you think that a month period is reasonable?

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

Here's an update as promised. Your documents have been verified and you can withdraw all your funds from your account. A confirmation was sent to your email box.

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

Here's an update as promised. Your documents have been verified and you can withdraw all your funds from your account. A confirmation was sent to your email box.

I guess you missed my last message.

Does it take up to one month to verify docs at OctaFX?

I cant help but chuckle at eddi's reply :) i guess we all know how it goes, but on a positive note i hope the thread starter would update us regarding his funds being withdrawn

Back