OCTA FX IS BIG SCAM AND MARKET MAKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Faz5555

Recruit
OCTA FX SCAMMED MY ACCOUNT AND WIPED OUT ITS ONLY FOREX WITHA SUDDEN DROP I HAVE ACCOUNT IN CMC AND FUSION BUT THEIR CHART SHOWS NO DROP THIS SCAMSTERS DROPPED THEIR PRICE SUDDENLY DURING MONDAY OPENING OF OF EUR USD I HAVE PROOF ,FUNNY FACT IS I HAVE OPENED BOTH BUY AND SELL ORDER SAME TIME TO SEE WHICH DIRECTION IT MOVES WITH STOP LOSS BUT THEY SUDDENLY DROPPED MY SELL ORDER 200 PIPS AND NO OTHER BROKER CHART WAS MOVING A DROP AT THAT TIME .AS YOU CAN SEE STOP LOSS WAS AT 1.29900 BUT IT STOPPED ONLY AT 1.29811Screenshot_2020-06-08-05-09-58-701_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.pngALSO IF U NOTICE MY TAKE PROFIT FOR SELL ORDER WAS NOT HIT , STAY AWAY FROM OCTA FX THEY ARE BIG SCAMMERSS

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-08-03-44-04-303_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-08-03-44-04-303_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 32
OCTA FX SCAMMED MY ACCOUNT AND WIPED OUT ITS ONLY FOREX WITHA SUDDEN DROP I HAVE ACCOUNT IN CMC AND FUSION BUT THEIR CHART SHOWS NO DROP THIS SCAMSTERS DROPPED THEIR PRICE SUDDENLY DURING MONDAY OPENING OF OF EUR USD I HAVE PROOF ,FUNNY FACT IS I HAVE OPENED BOTH BUY AND SELL ORDER SAME TIME TO SEE WHICH DIRECTION IT MOVES WITH STOP LOSS BUT THEY SUDDENLY DROPPED MY SELL ORDER 200 PIPS AND NO OTHER BROKER CHART WAS MOVING A DROP AT THAT TIME .AS YOU CAN SEE STOP LOSS WAS AT 1.29900 BUT IT STOPPED ONLY AT 1.29811View attachment 54400ALSO IF U NOTICE MY TAKE PROFIT FOR SELL ORDER WAS NOT HIT , STAY AWAY FROM OCTA FX THEY ARE BIG SCAMMERSS

Dear Faz5555,

We cannot locate your trading account based on the screenshots and information you've provided. Please share your trading account number or a registered email address so we can look into it and respond accordingly. Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

OCTA FX SCAMMED MY ACCOUNT AND WIPED OUT ITS ONLY FOREX WITHA SUDDEN DROP I HAVE ACCOUNT IN CMC AND FUSION BUT THEIR CHART SHOWS NO DROP THIS SCAMSTERS DROPPED THEIR PRICE SUDDENLY DURING MONDAY OPENING OF OF EUR USD I HAVE PROOF ,FUNNY FACT IS I HAVE OPENED BOTH BUY AND SELL ORDER SAME TIME TO SEE WHICH DIRECTION IT MOVES WITH STOP LOSS BUT THEY SUDDENLY DROPPED MY SELL ORDER 200 PIPS AND NO OTHER BROKER CHART WAS MOVING A DROP AT THAT TIME .AS YOU CAN SEE STOP LOSS WAS AT 1.29900 BUT IT STOPPED ONLY AT 1.29811View attachment 54400ALSO IF U NOTICE MY TAKE PROFIT FOR SELL ORDER WAS NOT HIT , STAY AWAY FROM OCTA FX THEY ARE BIG SCAMMERSS
Can you please share the account number?

I saw this but you are on Intraday trading 00:00 - 00:59.
This hour is a bad timing to trade, as it was unusual spreads coming in here. Even buy/sell stop.

Same goes with other broker. Good luck trading again.

SO TRUE THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! PLEASE AVOID THEM....THEY ALSO HAVE A BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE MOBILE APP PLATFORM NEEDS TO BE UPDATED.

I saw this but you are on Intraday trading 00:00 - 00:59.
This hour is a bad timing to trade, as it was unusual spreads coming in here. Even buy/sell stop.

Same goes with other broker. Good luck trading again.
SO TRUE THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! PLEASE AVOID THEM....THEY ALSO HAVE A BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE MOBILE APP PLATFORM NEEDS TO BE UPDATED.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jun 19, 2020 at 8:28 AM

Dear Faz5555,

We believe you received a detailed account of what happened with your account from our team. However, we want our FPA community to understand what happened too. Hence, we wish to clarify that your stop loss order was triggered during a price gap and was executed by the first price after the price gap, as per our Customer Agreement which applies a special set of rules to pending orders executed during price gaps. Keep in mind that gaps often occur during major news releases when the market tends to be more volatile and on the start of a new trading day.

Also, please note that the time during which your pending order was triggered was 01:00 (server time) which is, in fact, a beginning of the new trading day that usually affects the market.

Between Friday and Monday, there is always a weekend break for symbols that creates a gap in the market. That's why you experienced this gap, and your stop loss was executed at the first available price after a gap - 1.12811. Moreover, stop loss could not be executed before the price gap because the market price has not reached its price at that moment. And after the gap, the first available price has already passed by the stop loss price, which means that its price was within the gap and we had to execute the order at the first available price after a gap. There is no way to predict whether the pending order's price will be within the price gap or not, and that's why it's impossible to close an order before the gap.

We hope this clarifies everything. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back