• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OCTA Fx Purposefully delaying my withdrawal.

I am having an issue with a company

Mojonojoke

Recruit
Hello,

This is my 3rd day since my withdrawal request(Withdrawal ID: 122049415). The only answer I get when I reach out to customer care is ‘Our finance team is working on it.’, this seems to be a huge scam because there is literally no progress in my issue. Apparently OCTA has scammed ₹500cr(approximately $65 mil) as per local news. Not sure what the controversy is. I was promised withdrawal duration of 1-3hours, as of now it has been 72 hours. Im a cancer patient, trying to survive on my daily wage and investing here in octa fX was to see if I can afford better treatment. My withdrawal total is 1600$ and they seem to take all time in the world. I have repeatedly mentioned my emergency but there seemed to be no remorse. I beg you to please help me release my money. No reply from support, when I reach out to live chat they say ‘finance team ….bla bla bla.’ Which is totally senseless. @OctaFX please remember karma is real and if something was supposed to happen to me, you will be blamed responsible.

Attachments

• IMG_6055.png
    IMG_6055.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6049.png
    IMG_6049.png
    283 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6057.png
    IMG_6057.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6056.jpeg
    IMG_6056.jpeg
    420.7 KB · Views: 39
Hello,

This is my 3rd day since my withdrawal request(Withdrawal ID: 122049415). The only answer I get when I reach out to customer care is ‘Our finance team is working on it.’, this seems to be a huge scam because there is literally no progress in my issue. Apparently OCTA has scammed ₹500cr(approximately $65 mil) as per local news. Not sure what the controversy is. I was promised withdrawal duration of 1-3hours, as of now it has been 72 hours. Im a cancer patient, trying to survive on my daily wage and investing here in octa fX was to see if I can afford better treatment. My withdrawal total is 1600$ and they seem to take all time in the world. I have repeatedly mentioned my emergency but there seemed to be no remorse. I beg you to please help me release my money. No reply from support, when I reach out to live chat they say ‘finance team ….bla bla bla.’ Which is totally senseless. @OctaFX please remember karma is real and if something was supposed to happen to me, you will be blamed responsible.
@OctaFX Rep, Can we have your attention here, please?

This is my 7th day of waiting for my withdrawal from OCTAFx. I have literally raised 50+ requests to update me. Finally they come up with the stupidest possible way to delay it by confusing names in my bank statements. This shows the incompetence of the finance team of OCTAfx. @OctaFX Rep please tell me if you even have the money to pay me back. Stop creating false queries. Tell me directly of you dont have the money to pay me back. I will stop expecting and forget this for ever. Remember this all fuss is for $1612. I can only imagine people’s frustration who have deposits of 5 digits.

Now they even reduce my withdrawal to only Visa Bitcoin and Ethereum. Other options like USDT (TRC20)and USDT (ERC20) which i did yesturday was gone. So are some of the other options. SERIOUSLY...!!! Even my deposit using USDT (ERC20) has been stuck for 30hrs.

Now they have declined my withdrawal saying security reason. All the necessary clarification was given. Their deposit is only 3rd party! But they blame me for suspicious activity. @OctaFX Rep At this point you might as well tell us the truth about OCTAfx financial team? This is the most ridiculous way to deny my withdrawal after waiting for a painful week of expecting my money.

Attachments

• IMG_6081.png
    IMG_6081.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 23
Now they even reduce my withdrawal to only Visa Bitcoin and Ethereum. Other options like USDT (TRC20)and USDT (ERC20) which i did yesturday was gone. So are some of the other options. SERIOUSLY...!!! Even my deposit using USDT (ERC20) has been stuck for 30hrs.
Deposit issue solved.

Now they have declined my withdrawal saying security reason. All the necessary clarification was given. Their deposit is only 3rd party! But they blame me for suspicious activity. @OctaFX Rep At this point you might as well tell us the truth about OCTAfx financial team? This is the most ridiculous way to deny my withdrawal after waiting for a painful week of expecting my money.
What way did you deposit in ?

Back