OCTAFX - a trader tries to scam a broker and files a false complaint at the FPA

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

forex_trader_man

Dishonorably Discharged from the FPA
I get scammed from this broker octafx.com
and I said to everyone not dealing with this broker
and all posted here from them support
in the first I deposited my account with amount : 6200
and its deposited immediate with out any requested documents from me like any respectful brokers in verify first before you can trading
no in this broker you can make deposit and trade and they will not ask you for anything and if you lost your money its good for them if you made some profits and asked them for withdrawal .. they will asking you for credit card scans and id and proof of address and when you did that they told you your scans not good not valid sent the documents via address and this will take 1 month to receive it in our office.... and you will not found any way until you leave your profits to them and get your deposited amount only .... are any body asked himself why they not request the documents from first and they will have all rights to approve or decline your application before any trading .... because you maybe lose your money and if FPA requested from me anything to proof that and add this broker in blacklisted or scam list I will sent it immediately. I have all photos in that.

Here's a simple rule that will save you at least some of these headaches in the future.

Submit all your ID documents and confirm that they are all 100% acceptable before depositing one cent with the broker.

Now that you're stuck, you need to get them to tell you exactly what it is that they don't like about your docs.

It's very simple- if you deposited through credit card and you feel they scammed you contact your bank or credit card issuer and make a charge back

Although it is normally not in our rules to throw excuses in front of scammers, this case is so blatant, that I have no other choice as to react to it.

1. Funds were stolen from the credit cards. The topic starter is a carder. We have returned all the funds to the legitimate owner.
2. The topic starter failed to prove that cards belong to him.
3. Total profit of 4906 USD, which he gained trading with the stolen funds, he did lose himself later.
4. We’ve passed all the information we have regarding this client to the Egyptian police and to Interpol.

We strongly urge that FPA administration rename the thread and report all the available information about this user (name, email, IP, etc) to Interpol and other authorities. Any sort of credit card fraud is a serious criminal offence and must not be tolerated in any way.

Are you suggesting that "forex_trader_man" used another people's cards and you have anyway returned the money to the same card who was used to fund the account?

Exactly. All the deposited funds were returned to the same cards in the same amounts.

I have just sent an email to the OP in this thread. I've invited him to come back and present his side of the issue.

I've also been made aware that another website built an instant anti-FPA conspiracy about this thread. The conspiracy is based solely on no one responding to the original complaint within the first 24 hours. They seem to think that not one FPA forums member would ever reply since OctaFx currently has an ad campaign with the FPA. Conspiracy theorists don't seem to take weekends off, unlike many forum members.

This is so stupid. The same site talks about what InstaForex says about the FPA. The site doesn't mention that InstaForex had an ad campaign the FPA cancelled when they broke a promise to provide evidence when traders complained. Anyone with any intelligence can see that the FPA doesn't give preferential treatment to advertisers when a trader has a real complaint.

I would have invited OctaFx to join this thread. Instead, OctaFx's representative already became involved without me asking.

If fx_trader_man responds by the end of this week, everyone here can see what he has to say. If he doesn't, I'll have to assume OctaFx's representative is correct.

fx_trader_man has not logged into his account since starting this thread. He also failed to respond to an email I sent him.

Based on this, fx_trader_man leaves me no choice but to believe that OctaFx is correct. It appears that fx_trader_man used stolen credit cards in an effort to steal money from a broker. Further, it appears that then abused the FPA by using these forums to try to blackmail OctaFx into paying him.

Based on this, I have edited the thread title. fx_trader_man is hereby dishonorably discharged from the FPA. If he wishes to appeal this decision, he needs to use the Contact Us form to get in touch by email and explain himself.

Back