Octafx blocked my account and not giving me refund 2294$

Hi I'm writing about octafx they block my without any waring by giving me invalid reason "that we ask for additional documents but you weren't able to give us required documents so we block your account" while the didn't ask for any additional documents. Now even they're not giving me refund I have 2294$ in my account. I have all screen shot and video for my proof. I need octafx representative here to solve my case.
That's funny how you can find fake good reviews on the internet!
The other funny part is their funds security!
I wont blame you for that but you have to choose a broker based on real-life suggestions on based on what real people will say on the internet and etc.
Regulations, fund securities, review 4.9 out of 5 are all incorrect ways to choose a broker.

That's funny how you can find fake good reviews on the internet!
The other funny part is their funds security!
I wont blame you for that but you have to choose a broker based on real-life suggestions on based on what real people will say on the internet and etc.
Regulations, fund securities, review 4.9 out of 5 are all incorrect ways to choose a broker.

Dear Chadistrading,

We're sorry to hear that you think this way. Octa Markets Inc. (OctaFX) was registered in 2011 in St. Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. The company's legal and correspondence address is Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of St. Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies Amendment and Consolidation Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5[1]. OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy.

We always guarantee that our clients' funds are protected, and the environment for trading and investment is safe and secure. For more info about regulation, please contact us at support@octafx.com and we are happy to assist you more.

Kind Regards,
OctaFX Representatives.

Back