Octafx blocked my account and not giving me refund 2294$

Bismillah

Recruit
Hi I'm writing about octafx they block my without any waring by giving me invalid reason "that we ask for additional documents but you weren't able to give us required documents so we block your account" while the didn't ask for any additional documents. Now even they're not giving me refund I have 2294$ in my account. I have all screen shot and video for my proof. I need octafx representative here to solve my case. Thanks

Hi I'm writing about octafx they block my without any waring by giving me invalid reason "that we ask for additional documents but you weren't able to give us required documents so we block your account" while the didn't ask for any additional documents. Now even they're not giving me refund I have 2294$ in my account. I have all screen shot and video for my proof. I need octafx representative here to solve my case. Thanks
@OctaFX Rep can we have your attention here, please?

why don't you post screenshots and videos as evidence, but only mention them?

don't want to blame anyone but some proofs would be great. many years ago i chated with a person who hacks mt4 easily and then writes negative reviews if not getting funds

he shared with me stats, looks so good but it's a bit haram for me

anyway hope you will solve your problem with octafx
gl

Dear Bismillah,

We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced with our services. We are aware that you may be facing difficulties, and we appreciate your patience as we will work toward resolving the issue.

However, we would like to further understand the specific details of the problem in order to provide you with the best possible assistance. If you could kindly provide us with your trading account number, it would greatly assist us in conducting a thorough investigation and addressing the matter more effectively.

Rest assured, we are eagerly awaiting your response and are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Stoic,

Thank you for your comment and support for our broker. We want to know you better, are you one of dear clients? If you have any questions, please contact us through social media and we will be happy to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
OctaFX Representative.

Dear Stoic,

Thank you for your comment and support for our broker. We want to know you better, are you one of dear clients? If you have any questions, please contact us through social media and we will be happy to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
OctaFX Representative.

hello. no I am not your client. just don't like unsubstantiated accusations of anyone.

Back