• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx blocked my account for no reason and not giving me my funds 23132$.

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Hamid Ali,

We want to underline that If you breach our terms of service, you are not entitled to a full or partial refund or any other kind of compensation. As all related clauses of our Customer Agreement were already listed in our previous messages, we will touch upon one of the orders from your trading history to make it clear for you and our FPA community.

The Buy order 215030414 from your trading account 23200345 and Sell order 215030410 from your trading account 23198425 are good examples. You opened these orders simultaneously before the news, and while one went into a strong plus, another got into a deep minus. However, as our negative balance feature adjusted your balance by recovering everything below zero, you earned on the difference. The same pattern was discovered in every profitable order in your trading area.

Please note that as we addressed your questions that were repeatedly sent in this thread, further inquiries about a refund will be ignored, and no refund will be provided.

If you have other questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

The Buy order 215030414 from your trading account 23200345 and Sell order 215030410 from your trading account 23198425 are good examples.
You gave example of only hedged orders. You forgot to mention order 215030412 from account no 23198432 which was a buy order and it wasn't hedged from any other account.
So if you want to apply customer agreement clauses, apply on those hedged orders and return my remaining funds. That order I mentioned it resulted in profit So if you only refund that order that should resolve this thread.
First of all it was a misunderstanding about hedging and and News trading, your negative balance loss is completely compensated from that orders you mentioned. So octafx should not be having a problem in compensating a legit order. I will resolve this thread after that

Back