• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx Broker credibility?

I am having an issue with a company

ShRoAm

Recruit
Hello, Forex Peace Army Fellow Traders.

I have some disturbing news as regards the Broker Octafx.

1) They do not honour confirmed commitments, made by their employees.

2) Possible price feed manipulation, I will attach detailed and confirmed evidence shortly.

3) They are under the scanner from the Reserve Bank of India, India’s highest financial authority and regulator for undesirable practices.
I will attach detailed and confirmed evidence shortly.

Regards

Amit Satnam Wadhwa

A disgruntled FX trader with Octafx despite being a VERY high value retail trader in the Octafx trading system

Hello, Forex Peace Army Fellow Traders.

I have some disturbing news as regards the Broker Octafx.

1) They do not honour confirmed commitments, made by their employees.

2) Possible price feed manipulation, I will attach detailed and confirmed evidence shortly.

3) They are under the scanner from the Reserve Bank of India, India’s highest financial authority and regulator for undesirable practices.
I will attach detailed and confirmed evidence shortly.

Regards

Amit Satnam Wadhwa

A disgruntled FX trader with Octafx despite being a VERY high value retail trader in the Octafx trading system
Can you please share the proofs, you are claiming?

I found this article regarding OctaFX.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 21
google.com/amp/s/www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/ed-raids-and-attaches-2114-cr-of-online-forex-trading-app-octafx/article65950930.ece/amp/

and

2) Refer the attachment.

Amit Satnam Wadhwa

Attachments

• 40C7AAAD-B122-4E44-9C9B-CFB4D8303A76.jpeg
    40C7AAAD-B122-4E44-9C9B-CFB4D8303A76.jpeg
    571.6 KB · Views: 11
Dear Amit Satnam Wadhwa,

Thank you for drawing our attention. We're sorry for not getting to you earlier.

As you may already know, OctaFX has been providing services for 11 years. We're more than committed not only to our clients but to our employees as well. Likewise, as an ECN broker, we only provide access to the Forex market yet never influence market movements.

However, we are aware of the advisory and want to ensure that everything works fine, and none of the current systems is affected. Rest assured, we always act according to our Customer Agreement and other policies for the security of our clients.

We hope this answers your concerns. If you have any other feedback, do not hesitate to contact us directly via Live Chat (https://www.octafx.com/contact-us/). Our team will be happy to help you more.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back