• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Our Heartfelt Congratulations on Eid al-Adha!

Dear traders,

OctaFX team would like you to accept our most sincere and profound congratulations on the Feast of the Sacrifice!

We wish you to spend these sacred days of one of the greatest holidays in Islam with your family and friends in happiness and harmony. Let your home prosper, your wishes be fulfilled and all your hopes and prayers be heard by Allah. During these days of celebration spread your kindness and love amongst your neighbors, friends and closest ones. We believe your good-natured deeds bring you mutual understanding and neighborliness. Let your actions these days serve the greater cause and be beneficial. We hope that compassion, generosity and peace will follow your steps in your everyday life. Let this Feast of Sacrifice be bright, effervescent and sincere, and become memorable for a long time.

OctaFX CEO shared with us the most cordial congratulations – “On the occasion of upcoming holiday I would like to give my candid regards to our Muslim clients with a wish to spend their Sacred Sacrifice day in a good health, surrounded by delighted family and friends to their own satisfaction and to the well-being of the whole Muslim community”.

Happy Eid al-Adha!

Thrive with OctaFX!

OctaFX Facebook weekly contest bears fruit!

Supporting the tendency of only positive news, OctaFX team has prepared one more contest to add to our spectacular range of promotions.

Just think about the following: how often do you visit our Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

We were updating you on crucial market events and asked your opinions - today it’s your time to shine! Do you have a strong foresight, so market seems too predictable sometimes? Can you tell at once if it’s a long anticipated recovery or a dead cat bounce? - if “Sure!” is your answer, our new contest will thrill you to bits.

Watch our OctaFX Facebook page closely - every week you’ll find there a contest post that can bring you 10$ bonus to your OctaFX trading account! How is it even possible? We will give you a task to interpret current data and market conditions and tell us what you expect from a certain currency pair. Everything depends on you and your ability to feel the market. We award the most precise answer that arrives to us first. Find our task in a Facebook timeline and post your answer in the comments below the task itself! The results of a weekly round are available every Wednesday!

Stay tuned for additional tasks and visit our Facebook page to join the competition!

MT4 update notification for OctaFX Traders

Dear traders,

OctaFX Customers Support would like to notify you your MT4 client terminals need to be updated due to the reason that versions older than 500 will be no longer supported starting Monday, October 21st. The previous versions will stop working, so don’t hesitate to update your Metatrader platform to avoid any inconvenience.

The update process won’t take long – log in to your MT4 terminal and accept the update request from the program. You can also download a new version here and reinstall MT4.

If any problems occur – feel free to contact us – we are glad to answer your every question.

OctaFX Customers Support team

OctaFX Champion Round 19 winners unveiled – meet our finest traders!

Time flies and today we congratulate our Round 19 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners. Look how far we've come – Round 20 is running now and we highly anticipate it to be as spectacular and useful for our traders as all previous rounds. For now, let’s get back to the main cause of today’s news.

We've gathered 2196 traders and watched them sailing to OctaFX victory island, looking directly at the shore regardless of chill wind. The amount of trades performed was tremendous - 111 455 executed orders in total! The contest made OctaFX traders stronger with each day and now we are proud to present you our most experienced monthly winners:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Farhad Kia from Hungary
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Yopi Agustian from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Hamka Rasufit from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest Mr. Kosdara from Indonesia is granted 100 USD.

r19.png
We at OctaFX especially like the idea of healthy competition with each participant challenged to develop one’s own trading strategy – the contest itself proves to be as useful and applicable as the reward promised.

Don’t miss first-hand success stories from Round 19 winners – visit our Company News page to hear from them this week – we have already asked them to share the experience and give you some advice on how to finish this race successfully.

OctaFX would like to thank all the participant and remind everyone else that next time you can be one of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Though Round 20 has already started, don't let anything stop you from getting into the next Round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest – prove yourself to be a successful and thoughtful trader, reach new heights, and get a reward you deserve – register in Round 21 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

Spend your luckiest days with OctaFX!

Round 19 OctaFX Champion Demo contest winners expatiate on their journey to success

Undoubtedly, you love to hear from OctaFX, but it is always fascinating to get advice from the fellow traders. Today we offer you to draw some inspiration from Round 19 OctaFX Champion Demo ContestOctaFX Champion Demo Contest | OctaFX winners. We present you their short interviews in which you may find a goldmine for self-improvement!

Four luckiest traders became a part of OctaFX Hall of Fame:
  • 1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia from Hungary
  • 2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian from Indonesia
  • 3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit from Indonesia
  • The last runner – Mr. Kosdara from Indonesia

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?
1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: It was an interesting and exciting contest which requires good skills and knowledge of Forex.
2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I should say I am very happy.
3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: I feel so great and confident now so I can have a real trade with real account now.

How involved in the contest you were – was it taking all of your time?
1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: Actually I spent few hours a day contesting, but mostly everything was done with my autotrading strategy.
2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I tried to be the best in the trade, and I tried to trade only in my spare time.
3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: First two weeks were relaxed, and the next two weeks I took contest more seriously to win.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?
1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: AUTO TRADING.
2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I was patient and did not hurry. My traits which helped me win were probably my patience and courage.
3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: Being patient and waiting for the best chance to enter the market and open buy/sell position was one of keys to success.

What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried various techniques?
1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: I had my own autotrading strategy and besides I did some manual trading.
2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I tried a variety of techniques.
3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: I used long term trading and traded using EUR/JPY in the first two weeks and XAUUSD in the rest of the contest. I also use trailing stop to gain more profit and prevent loses.

What was your most spectacular gain? Have you encountered considerable loss?
1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: I had very bad days on the important news days, so I think I shouldn't trade on those news like NFP.
2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I only benefited and achieved the expected goals. There were no loss and risks of trading.
3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: When the contest was in the third week, I opened buy position with high standard lot when the bullish candle went up after analyzing the lower price of the XAUUSD – my most profitable gain. Concerning loss - Yes the last day became a nightmare, because I opened sell position in total 30 standard lot, but the candle went bullish, I was expecting to have more days to wait it to go bearish and gain more points.

How long does it take to become a good trader?
1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: More than 5 years.
2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: From one to two years.
3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: I started 4 months ago, and I'm ready now to become a more patient trader indeed.
As you can see the answers show the uniqueness of each trader’s approach – the tools and techniques may vary, nevertheless they all led to the victory! Do we have you all motivated? Choose your own path towards successful trading now – register in Round 21 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest that starts this December!

OctaFX launches a new contest!

Today we are proud to announce our new review contest – “Word it out” – to every trader in the community.

worditout.jpg
We have asked our customers to perform successful trades during our contests, but today it’s merely an opinion that will determine your success!

All we need from participants is some experience in trading they share with OctaFX and a great deal of honesty to express their point of view concerning our services. We would like to hear most unbiased opinions from our clients and to reward ones that will give us food for thought. Participants can describe our good sides and shouldn’t forget to point out our flaws. We also would like to hear what our clients are missing.

The most glorious reviews will be awarded in two nominations:

“Clients’ Choice of the month” award – all the articles submitted monthly are posted to our website and one most sharp and vivid review with the biggest number of Facebook likes brings its author an iPhone!

“OctaFX Special Choice” award – reviews with the biggest number of likes during all the time of the contest take part in “Word It Out” final – OctaFX jury choses the most splendid of them all and the author is awarded with a super-prize – MacBook Air!

“It was and remains our main goal to be responsive to any trader’s needs – there’s nothing more inspiring than the feedback from you” – The Head of OctaFX Development Department states.

The contest starts November, 1 and ends February, 28. Participation requires author to upload his written review to any Forex forum or personal blog and send us a link through a form at our website.

What we like is fresh, constructive thoughts with a bit of jokes and illustrations, positive attitude and complete honesty. We would like to mention though that it is strictly prohibited to black other traders and brokers. Show us how unique your experience is – do not plagiarize.

You can read all the terms and conditions at our website, still we advise you to start gather your thoughts and use your right to word it out!

I am very happy to try the bonus given by OctaFX $ 8, and I tried trading with the bonus, all of which went well and I was able to generate a profit which I think is very tolerable, even with using the bonus account but like using a real account, at all there is no difference, this is my most valuable experience in using the account once the bonus that may rarely be found in other than in OctaFX broker, I was expecting dasn kayanan of OctaFX is increasingly growing, which would certainly make it easier for traders to take part in the progress OctaFX . OctaFX more intense in the future and more and more traders will be incorporated in OctaFX

I am very happy to try the bonus given by OctaFX $ 8, and I tried trading with the bonus, all of which went well and I was able to generate a profit which I think is very tolerable, even with using the bonus account but like using a real account, at all there is no difference, this is my most valuable experience in using the account once the bonus that may rarely be found in other than in OctaFX broker, I was expecting dasn kayanan of OctaFX is increasingly growing, which would certainly make it easier for traders to take part in the progress OctaFX . OctaFX more intense in the future and more and more traders will be incorporated in OctaFX

Thanks, Andi!

Revolutionary IB program takes effect Monday, November 11

newibprogram.jpg
Supporting our status of cutting-edge member of the industry we would like to present you our new IB program aimed at the strengthening of the bond between OctaFX and our Introducing Brokers by considerably raising the IB commission.

We love innovations that are designed for the win-win state of affairs between partners. Recently we've reviewed the IB model, previously based on spread. It turned out to be not as highly profitable as expected both for us and our IBs. Our highly valued low spread failed to amuse one important entity of users — the Introducing Brokers. Being supportive we set a goal to improve IB conditions. Looking for the new formula of successful cooperation we came up with a whole new system that will change your concept of IB partnership forever. It will allow IBs to raise the income and become unstoppable on their way to the unlimited fortune.

“Only you and your ability to motivate your clients matter now. This new IB program places us in the same division of the most vanguard companies. Conscientious partners have never been so welcomed before. You can call it a pay rise”.

OctaFX CEO
To cut a long story short we enumerate our advantages​

Elevated profit & Progressive scale
The first thing that helps you earn more is our newly developed IB commission formula. It also gives you an eternal potential for your self-improvement as an IB. The scale is ultra-progressive and your profit depends on number of your active clients. The more clients you have the higher your IB rank is, the higher is your IB commission:

Your IB rankNumber of your active clientsCommission per lot traded
10-41 USD per lot
25-143 USD per lot
315-296 USD per lot
430-599 USD per lot
560-9912 USD per lot
6100 - ∞15 USD per lot

As your client network grows you gain more profit. The aim to engage more clients in takes effort, but as you have reached highest rank you get an impressive amount of money.

Spread independence
IBs do not have to focus on our lowest spreads — IB commission is calculated in accordance with traded volume. Moreover, we consider the exact money rate per lot to be more motivating.

Transparent calculation
You don’t have to review excessive data in your IB commission reports no more. We pay you more and it’s all transparent. Here is the Formula for commission calculation:

Client Orders volume * USD per lot rate (according to your IB rank)

Daily report
You will get your IB commission credited to your IB account once every 24 hours.

Newly designed IB Personal Area
IB Personal Area interface allows getting the gist of calculation process and becomes even more user-friendly. Review your raised commission in a brand new IB Personal Area.

Having any questions? Don't hesitate to contact our brilliant customers support — we can always find a perfect answer to your every question.

Reach prosperity being an OctaFX IB!

OctaFX Company News Page

Octa is great broker very very low spread i like most Octa provide all new clients no deposit bonus 8 $ i also received 8$ no deposit bonus i want to invest money in Octafx

Back