• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
not diligent broker of OctaFX! :(
Opened at them the account for receiving a bezdepozitny bonus. Put in order them the documents, passed verification, a bonus enlisted.
Satisfied a condition for bonus removal, gained 2pip, sent the demand for removal profit. showed a new condition
without which profit not to remove - according to their reference at forums to leave the positive reviews on them. All right, made!
Further the letter with such contents comes to me to mail: "profit removal to you it is refused, as you have other bonus
accounts".how?!! Roughly telling me exposed a mosheynik! and if it would be valid so, why then they me
verified and added a bonus! I not once wrote to them, about it, and could provide the additional
documents confirming that I it I.
In reply silence! More than three years trade in the market, such impudence and a unconscientiousness yet didn't meet. Profit not big, but time and the untwisted account is a pity,
I think any trader me will understand.

Adi Suprio, Gorontalo, Indonesia

After I trade with the welcome bonus account, I feel more analized, be careful open the posisition. So, I have got how to arrange the money management. Before, with another broker I always fail to get the profit. I feel happy and satisfaction trade with OctaFx

OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 10 is over!

Dear traders!

OctaFX is happy to announce the end of the 10th round of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! It has been a great competition and the winners were determined in just the last minutes. We would like to thank everyone for participation!

But the show must go on! So Round 11 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest has officially started today! From now on, over 900 strongest traders of the world will be competing for the amazing prizes of this contest, namely:

1st prize gets 500 USD
2st prize gets 300 USD
3st prize gets 100 USD
The last place gets another 100 USD
All the funds are now fully withdrawable! The results of the current round will be announced on the March 30, 2013 at 00:00

OctaFX would like to sincerely wish good luck to everyone and let the strongest win his/her prize with OctaFX!

Finally, let us remind you of the registration to the next round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! You can still register and take part in the next round and win amazing prizes from OctaFX!

Read more about the contest and take part here!

Updated and more convenient economic calendar from OctaFX.
Dear clients!
OctaFX is constantly working on the improvement and enhancement of our services. We are considering your feedback and doing our best to make your trading experience convenient. With this in mind, we are proud to present our new and updated Economic Calendar. (Economic Calendar | OctaFX)
Now you can view all the important news releases, sort and filter them in the way you like it. This will keep you updated about all the news in the market. You can also set your time zone to know exactly the time of a particular news release.
Thank you for trading with OctaFX. We have several other great features in development, so please stay tuned for the news

Last edited:
Dear traders!
We are proud to announce that from now on you can enjoy the complete and unbiased market news feed right in your Metatrader 4 terminal. That’s it, you don’t have to use any other resources to have full access to important news releases, it’s all in your Metatrader now!
We are doing our best to make your trading experience outstandingly convenient. You can save time and select your best trading strategy with this news feed in your trading terminal.
Just click News tab in your Metatrader and you will see the most up-to-date market news releases. Double-click on a piece of news to see its’ content.
OctaFX is a rapidly developing enterprise. We are offering our clients most proficient technologies and updates. Stay tuned for our news and thank you for choosing OctaFX!

thanks to broker octafx
cuz I can octafx trading
octafx cuz I have experience
cuz I also can octafx real trading with a free $ 8 capital
octafx best broker for ever

thank you octafx
NUR ALI

Dear traders!
We are glad to announce the end of Round 11 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! It has been an outstanding experience to watch traders from all around the world fighting for the contest prizes. As usual, breathtaking race for success! The noble winners will be awarded later on this week. And of course, we will ask them to share their secrets of successful trading/
In the meantime we are happy to announce that Round 12 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest has officially started today! From now on, over 700 strongest traders of the world will be competing for the amazing prizes of this contest, namely:
1st prize gets 500 USD
2st prize gets 300 USD
3st prize gets 100 USD
The last place gets another 100 USD
The results and winners will be announced after April 27, 2013 00:00 (GMT+2).
OctaFX would like to sincerely wish good luck to everyone and let the strongest win his/her prize with OctaFX!
Finally, let us remind you of the registration to the 13th round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! You can still register and take part in the next round and win amazing prizes from OctaFX!

Back