• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear traders!
OctaFX is officially canceling bad luck! We are skipping Round 13 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest. As you know, the number 13 is considered unlucky, some buildings don’t have a 13th floor, and some aircrafts don’t have 13th row. OctaFX wishes you only luck!
And that is why we are skipping Round 13 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest. After the end of Round 12, the next Round 14 will be started on Monday!
OctaFX would like you to be lucky and successful. We wish our contestants good mood and more wins in future!

Dear traders!
OctaFX is officially canceling bad luck! We are skipping Round 13 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest. As you know, the number 13 is considered unlucky, some buildings don’t have a 13th floor, and some aircrafts don’t have 13th row. OctaFX wishes you only luck!
And that is why we are skipping Round 13 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest. After the end of Round 12, the next Round 14 will be started on Monday!
OctaFX would like you to be lucky and successful. We wish our contestants good mood and more wins in future!
14_fb_2.png

Dear Clients!
We are extremely proud to announce that OctaFX has been awarded as the Best Customer Service Broker Asia 2013 by Global Banking and Finance Review.
Global Banking and Finance Review is an online portal which provides informative and independent news for the global banking and finance industry. Global Banking and Finance Review has objective and respected editorial contributions from all major sectors, such as FOREX, Asset Management, and more. The editorial contributions are from various Central Banks, independent organizations and independent bodies. The readership comprises of senior decision makers from fortune 500 companies, large banks, financial institutions and Central Banks from 170 different countries.
OctaFX has achieved tremendous success in terms of Customer Service this year. Huge resources were used to improve our Customer Service drastically. And when we talk about customer service we talk about customer trading experience first of all. Forex trading is the main service we offer and it must be flawless. During this year we have amazingly improved our trades execution making it one of the fastest among forex brokers. We were one of the first to remove requotes, so much hated by the traders. Not a single requote was ever shown to OctaFX customers. Finally we have introduced the lowest ECN spreads, making our clients happy and satisfied.
This has become true as a result of our hard work to provide the best customer service level in forex industry. We would like to thank the reviewers and jury, as well as all our clients who supported us. OctaFX has reached yet another success level and became a multi-awarded world-recognized broker.
Our effort has been valued by the team of international market professionals, who picked winners from a vast number of brokers. It’s been a tough struggle. We are pleased to be the winners of such a valuable and precious award.
We would like to thank the trader’s community once again for supporting us during this year and promise to offer more and more amazing services and promotions to our clients worldwide.
fb_2.jpg

i have used OctaFX 8 USD welcome bouns.Trading profit of $105.Thank OctaFX for giving me this opportunity.

octafx best broker for ever,thank you octafx !!

Thanks for your company octafx

octafx are some of the best companies in the world Forex

And offers very impressive

I advise everyone to deal with it

Very good broker with low spread, isn't present slipping and реквот. Good support service. I opened account 63032 and received a bonus of 8 dollars at present already 136 dollars. In general I advise all these the broker.

My name is "Ramez Al Shennawy" and I think octafx is a great broker . After I registered my account I was credited with free 8 dollars . I traded with the free 8 dollars and my balance is now 118 dollars . The MT4 platform is easy to use . Octafx also have a great live chat . You can live chat 24/5 . I really recommend octafx for beginners .

Octa FX looks like the best broker but watch out! It's only illusion! They wanna attract you with welcome account where everything works perfect (really the best spread and fast execution) but when you open a real account and start trading with your money they scam you!!!

I opened real account, in first day everything was fine but after few trades in second day my execution was unbelievebly slow and I was executed for prices which never occur on the market at that time.

They told me that it is slippage. I thought ok, it might happen. But now it happens on every trade I do.

For example: 4.6.2013 11:24 I sold EURUSD, price on the market was 1.30756 but I was executed for 1.30766. 1pip from the price (+spread).
I closed this contract in 4.6.2013 11:32. I had take profit (TP) on 1.30745 but was executed for 1.30771!!! That is 2.6pips from real price!

Could anybody think this is slippage???

Never ever try to trade with this broker, even if it looks very nice at the beginning!!!

Dear traders!

Today we congratulate the winners of the 14th round OctaFX Champion Demo Contest. It was a special round! As you know, OctaFX cancelled the unlucky numbers! We skipped the round 13 and went straight to the 14th round. Perhaps that made a contribution to our winners’ performance.

1st prize, 500 USD, goes to Mr. Didi Purwoko

2nd prize, 300 USD, to his real account for Mr. Arif Hossain

3rd prize, 100 USD, goes to Mr. Ammar Alnumairi

Another 100 USD receives Ms. Cut Aminah for coming last!

We interviewed our winners. We publish their answers here and hope that you’ll find them useful.

What is the key factor of your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

Didi Purwoko, 1st prize: Patience and discipline. I always wait until the market reaches its daily maximum volume (usually after the price is the highest) and take my opportunity to enter the market.
Arif Hossain, 2nd prize: Patience is the key of my success. I just followed the trend and placed my trades accordingly. And I suggest all Bangladeshi traders to trade with patience.
Ammar Alnumairi, 3rd prize: The key of my success is hard work. I learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others.
Cut Aminah, last place: Discipline. I believe in myself more than in anyone else.

Which is better, EA or manual trading?

Didi Purwoko, 1st prize: Manual trading. You need to work on patience and discipline.
Ammar Alnumairi, 3rd prize: I prefer EAs to manual trading.
Cut Aminah, last place: Manual trading is more profitable for me. I have my own trading strategies. I think that EAs are only useful for those who don’t have much experience.

What trading tools are most preferred by you? Majors or exotic, and why?

Didi Purwoko, 1st prize: Majors. Analysis is easier to do.
Arif Hossain, 2nd prize: Majors, because they quite easy to predict.
Ammar Alnumairi, 3rd prize: I prefer majors, because I can get a good profit in a short time.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

Didi Purwoko, 1st prize: It took me half a year to develop my trading style.
Arif Hossain, 2nd prize: I think it take minimum 4 years to become proficient enough. Every day I learn something new about forex trading and I learn from my mistakes.
Ammar Alnumairi, 3rd prize: It takes about six months.
Cut Aminah, last place: 7-10 years
We thank our winners for sharing their experience! We would like to remind you that the 15th round of OctaFX Champion contest is in progress. Round 16 starts on the 1st of July, don’t miss a chance to register! Participate and win your share of the prize pool!winners_fb.jpg

Dear customers!
OctaFX is rapidly moving on in its development, which has been recently confirmed by a number of prestigious awards (Our awards | OctaFX). Today we are proud to announce that our Personal Are is available in Mandarin Chinese!
We value our customers from China greatly and therefore doing our best to make your experience with OctaFX as flawless and convenient as possible. Now Personal Area speaks your language!
Your OctaFX Personal Area is designed to manage your OctaFX account. You can deposit, withdraw, make internal transfers, take part in our great contests, view account stats, manage your profile and many-many more using OctaFX Personal Area.
In the nearest future we are planning to introduce even more languages in OctaFX Personal Area to make it closer to you and more convenient!
Thank you for trading with OctaFX and wishing you best luck!
fb_small.png

Back