Octafx disabled my ac without justification

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Octafixmaster

Recruit
My name is tayyab iqbal there was my trading account with octa fx which is disabled now days and i want the clear justification from octa fx

Dear forum members i have invested 5 usd in my trading ac no 4000070 and in 10 ten days my account balance reaches to 3797 it was a record gain almost 71000 percent gain almost 90 copiers are following me on octa fx master interface

I dont think octa fx is good plate forum for a good trader becouse octa will reward you on the shape of account disability

Dear member i requested all of you plz help and force octafx to open my trading accont or tell me reason so that new traders know the hiden rules and polices of octa fx

I need help from all of you

Account statement of my trading account is attached.

Regards

Tayyab iqbal
Trading id 4000070
Octafx

Attachments

• trading history.pdf
    103.6 KB · Views: 35
I noticed that there were several withdrawal requests made. Were these all paid on time before the account was frozen? (assuming it was frozen)

Were you paid all of your profits you already earned? What date were you paid?

Does octafx allow you to open any new accounts?

Have they provided a reason for their actions (account block, freeze)?

Last edited:
My name is tayyab iqbal there was my trading account with octa fx which is disabled now days and i want the clear justification from octa fx

Dear forum members i have invested 5 usd in my trading ac no 4000070 and in 10 ten days my account balance reaches to 3797 it was a record gain almost 71000 percent gain almost 90 copiers are following me on octa fx master interface

I dont think octa fx is good plate forum for a good trader becouse octa will reward you on the shape of account disability

Dear member i requested all of you plz help and force octafx to open my trading accont or tell me reason so that new traders know the hiden rules and polices of octa fx

I need help from all of you

Account statement of my trading account is attached.

Regards

Tayyab iqbal
Trading id 4000070
Octafx

Dear Octafixmaster,

We wish to understand why, like your colleague, you have decided to come to us with this issue after almost one year? (Link to another thread involving Octafixmaster for the attention of community.)

We checked what case you're referring to, and we believe you are fully aware of the circumstances under which your account was disabled, as you exchanged with our team via email.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back