• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx eat my 22000$+ trading profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Muhammad siddique

Private, 1st Class
Sir my octafx mt4 account number 4000888 I deposited 2000$ on 5/8/2019 and with my 13 years experience I grow my 2000$ to 22000$ profits but on 5/9/2019 octafx disabled all real servers 2 account and said our server crush and will solve soon on 5/15/2019 octafx delete my all account history and just 2000$ show in my balance my 22000$+ profits delete by octafx and his IT team I contact to octafx about 22000$+ they said in ur account only 2000$ u never have 22000$+ profits mean while thousand of people earn their profits octafx allowed all other traders to withdraw all their profits but they eat my 22000$+ I know many people who earn with same real 2 servers issue and octafx said they use aribtrage stragy but octafx allowed him to withdraw all trading profits and commission all people received all their trading profits but only me received nothing they eat my 22000$ I contact octafx to solve my issue but they said you can go any where we can't give u compansate I am poor man and need ur people support to solve my case plzz help me all to solve my case and octafx return back my 22000$ profits . Thanks I hope u people help me

Sir my octafx mt4 account number 4000888 I deposited 2000$ on 5/8/2019 and with my 13 years experience I grow my 2000$ to 22000$ profits but on 5/9/2019 octafx disabled all real servers 2 account and said our server crush and will solve soon on 5/15/2019 octafx delete my all account history and just 2000$ show in my balance my 22000$+ profits delete by octafx and his IT team I contact to octafx about 22000$+ they said in ur account only 2000$ u never have 22000$+ profits mean while thousand of people earn their profits octafx allowed all other traders to withdraw all their profits but they eat my 22000$+ I know many people who earn with same real 2 servers issue and octafx said they use aribtrage stragy but octafx allowed him to withdraw all trading profits and commission all people received all their trading profits but only me received nothing they eat my 22000$ I contact octafx to solve my issue but they said you can go any where we can't give u compansate I am poor man and need ur people support to solve my case plzz help me all to solve my case and octafx return back my 22000$ profits . Thanks I hope u people help me
@OctaFX Rep , Can we have your attention here, please?

Dear Muhammad siddique,

We wish to address your complaint accordingly as we have via other channels.

First of all, your account was not simply disabled. As you are fully aware, server Real 2 was newly released at the time of your trades. When an error occurred, you took advantage of it and used a delay in quotes updates to abuse it, which is strictly forbidden by our Customer Agreement.

8.2. Any kind of abusing and/or taking unfair (direct or indirect) advantage of the company's trading conditions may be a subject of investigation. Should facts of such abuses arise, the profit and/or loss gained with this advantage may be canceled by the company's sole decision. The Client fully acknowlegdes this.

Moreover, you used arbitrage trading, which is also prohibited under our Customer Agreement.

4.8. Using arbitrage strategies on linked markets (e.g. currency futures and spot currencies) is prohibited. In case the Client uses arbitrage in either clear or hidden way, the company reserves a right to cancel such orders.

You provided so-called evidence, but none of it relates to your case, and we are bound by privacy policy not to discuss third-party matters with anyone except for the persons of interest. Sharing random screenshots cannot constitute any form of evidence unless it is directly connected to your trading account and complaint.

Besides, after explaining very clearly to you the situation you're resorting to blackmailing our team members, which we will not tolerate. Not to mention that your case has violated more than two Customer Agreement provisions.

We feel that it is vital for the community to know that you not only engaged in malpractices to earn profit but used the very same IP address as the person you're referring to in your complaint, which is also a violation of our Customer Agreement.

At this point, we'd like to stress that it's our company's discretion to be communicating with you after you abused our Customer Agreement with utmost precision.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Respectable sir I am experience trader and I work with experience I don't use any aribetrage kindly give me proof about aribetrage . Can u explain each trader where use aribetrage u people only assuming this fact is I earn big profit and that y Octafx disabled my account and deleted all my profit I want to work with Octafx kindly solve my problem and I don't need to blackmail any one simple things I earn profit from my own experience kindly return back my profit sir I want to solve this issue with good manner I hope from ur side positive responses will come

First of all, your account was not simply disabled. As you are fully aware, server Real 2 was newly released at the time of your trades. When an error occurred, you took advantage of it and used a delay in quotes updates to abuse it, which is strictly forbidden by our Customer Agreement.

So @OctaFX Rep can you please post the acct history statement here? The statement that existed before you blocked the account and deleted the trades?

It is more transparent this way. Then we can look at the history and get a better idea of which trades were in error.

@Muhammad siddique i assume you dont mind if the trade history is attached here?

Back